View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 2.11%
  • 2 - Easy

18 18.95%
  • 3 - Moderate

55 57.89%
  • 4 - Hard

18 18.95%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 2.11%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War III forum, part of the G; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy Titain mode wasn't really hard for me and the challenges were not bad. The only trophy that was kinda tough was aMAZED but with a little trial and error it's not too bad.

Gotham's Reckoning

Easy: I agree with omnislash, didn't find it too hard, aMAZED wasn't too bad aswell as Unhuman although some parts gave me some trouble.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Nope, nothing

I voted moderate.
    The game itself wasn't that difficult but most of the challenges were annoying so, yeah.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I voted moderate.
    The game itself wasn't that difficult but most of the challenges were annoying so, yeah.
    That pretty much sums up what I was going to say.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Kiwi Defender

Moderate. Even though I had little-to-no problems with Titan mode and the Challenges of Olympus, I'm aware there are some parts that can get tricky and annoying.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

in a kup

Moderate for me, even thought Titan mode was a bitch, wasn't as hard as some other games. Challenges of Olympus were fairly easy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hard mode was a bitch. Just trying to get past the Scorpion and the Hades Cerberus (the one where Satyrs show up) was the most difficult part. I actually found Zeus to be a pansy compared to them.

Hard.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy. It was the hardest GOW to plat, but that doesn't say a lot. Had an easy time in Titan mode and the challenges were do-able.
    30 outta 48 plats!!

Next up: Batman AC, Skyrim, COD MW3!

Lvl 4 - Silver

MODERATE, Titan mode is not to bad neither are the challenges.

PRO Member

3 - Moderate

Hit Man - I had some minor difficulty with this... the fact that there's almost no way to get this without "farming" it was unfortunate to me.
    Obedience School - Finding a spot to farm Dog Kicking was a minor pain
    Up to the Challenge - This was my first "Challenge of the Gods" experience in GoW; I played the previous games on PS2 but, never explored the menus for extra content. With that said, it wasn't terrible... just took me several tries to get the hang of things.

This is a great game. Of course there are multiple collectible trophies that are always annoying but, with the use of a guide are easy enough. I just think all the different collectibles take away from the story and make a game feel more like grinding and work. As with all GoW games (and Dante's Inferno), not being able to control the camera takes some getting used to. To sum up, this is a great game and a very attainable

Lvl 7 - Gold

Moderate- had a bit of trouble with challenges

PRO Member

If wasnt for titan mode i ll say easy but is a moderate plat but awesome game is a must 4 all gamers

PRO Member

Moderate Hardest platinum of the PS3 trilogy.... a few spots were tricky on Titan Mode.... like the fight against I think it was 2 cerberus and a bunch of satyrs towards the end. The challenges were fairly difficult.

Retired...

Moderate - Titan mode is hard mode, it's not that hard so this wasn't difficult. aMAZEd was the only one that was kinda tough!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Huge Gaming Backlog

I think it was hard for me because this was the first God of War I had played. Titan mode was a bitch for me. Some fights went on for like 15 minutes. Fighting Zeus at the end was a nightmare. The challenges for me too were hard. Got through it though and it ended up being one of my proudest plats.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I wanna say 3.5....moderate to hard cuz i cant remember,once i made it a point to get the plat,than no it wasnt X-Tra tuff hard but some spots were trickish, my first run thru i had no intention of plat,so i thought it was harder than,maybe thats why i say 3.5.

No Game No Life

Easy. The only challenging part I faced was aMAZEd. Everything else is a breeze.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy not really hard to plat can be done on 1 playthrough.. so not hard at all

Regional Manager of War

Very Easy

Everything about this game was easy even the Satyr dog hell fight wasn't bad, just stay behind the dog while you punch its ass with the Neman Cestus. Took me 20 mins to do all the challenges, and Amazed on my first shot. Great game though

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast