GoW Saga missing PS+ Trial Voucher

This is a discussion on GoW Saga missing PS+ Trial Voucher within the God of War forum, part of the G; So I got Saga the other day and I seen online there was a 30 day PS+ voucher included with ...

PRO Member

GoW Saga missing PS+ Trial Voucher

So I got Saga the other day and I seen online there was a 30 day PS+ voucher included with the deal but mine did not have it. Was it a limited amount of vouchers? Has anyone recently bought Saga and recieved a voucher or not recieved one? Any feedback would be Appreciated, Thanks!
    Last edited by Tmac718; 11-15-2012 at 02:06 PM.

PRO Member

You're probably not concerned anymore but i got the saga pack a few days ago and mine had a Plus voucher included... not sure what happened to yours. You did buy it new correct?

PRO Member

Yea I bought it New it was missing the voucher I contacted Sony and it took a week to sort it all out but after sending a pic of my receipt and all they E-mailed me a new code for it.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Yea I bought it New it was missing the voucher I contacted Sony and it took a week to sort it all out but after sending a pic of my receipt and all they E-mailed me a new code for it.
    I had to do that to get a DLC code that was supposed to be in my case before too...

PRO Member

awesome to know they will do that incase ever happens to me.. thanks for the info and glad y'all got worked out!

PRO Member

Yes this happens more often then people think like JDizzle said above you his DLC voucher was missing from a game if anyone ever has this happen just call or E-mail sony and they take care of it sooner or later.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Yes this happens more often then people think like JDizzle said above you his DLC voucher was missing from a game if anyone ever has this happen just call or E-mail sony and they take care of it sooner or later.
    good to know. thanks