View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

7 7.69%
  • 2 - Easy

33 36.26%
  • 3 - Moderate

39 42.86%
  • 4 - Hard

12 13.19%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War forum, part of the G; I voted moderate on this simply because of the 'I'll Take the Physical Challenge' trophy, especially having to complete them ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate on this simply because of the 'I'll Take the Physical Challenge' trophy, especially having to complete them all in one setting. I did not previously play this game on Playstation 2, which probably also influences my vote.

PRO Member

Moderate - the plat isn't hard in a sense that is challenging but there are some situations the game loves to put you in that can work your nerves on hard.

but oh my are the challenges annoying as hates!
    Last edited by glogantn; 12-29-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy - The only hard thing to do were the challenges, collectables are easy to find, game isn't hard. So for me it was easy

”How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!’” - Unknown

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy - the challenge of the gods took maybe 2 hours, and there is no difficulty challenge to the game. I beat it on medium, then did the speed run on easy and spammed the hell out of the cow costume's unlimited magic.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

7-Hard

The campaign was easy, the collectibles where easy to find. I had to get the trophy for beating the game in under 5 hours on my 2nd run (the 1st one I was too busy enjoying the game). What makes this game a real pain and a hard platinum is the challenge of the gods. The challenges are probably the hardest ones out of the 5 god of wars.

PRO Member

Voted Moderate.

Hardest trophy for me to obtain was I'll Take the Physical Challenge. That was a major pain, especially the 10th challenge. Took me a fair share of tries to get it, and the feeling after getting it was glorious. Took me 2 playthrough to beat it. One normal playthrough collecting trophies, 2nd one being the Speed of Jason McDonald.

Definitely a Platinum trophy you want for your collection, and a well earned one as well.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote very easy

Mini Ninja

Moderate. Completing the Challenge of the Gods can be very frustrating. It took me a few hours to get through all 10 challenges. Most of the other trophies are fairly straightforward (i.e. collectibles), as long as you complete them during your regular playthrough. It'll be really hard to do a clean-up run at the same time as the speed run, which could force you to do a third run through the game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It could be way more difficult if you have to finish the game on God Mode... Not that hard

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

Moderate (erring on the side of Easy). Especially compared to the other God of War games! Challenges were pretty easy. And Speed of Jason MacDonald was outright fun to do!

Responsible Driver

2 - Easy

Challenges were pretty easy.

Platinum Procrastinator

I voted easy as its probably one of the easiest God of War plats to get. Even the challenges of the Gods weren't that bad as I did them back on the PS2 years ago.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

4 - Hard. Everything was pretty easy except the challenge of the gods. I almost broke my controller a few times trying to get through it
    Follow me on Instagram & Vine
    Instagram: @Kronik_X_
    Vine: @Kronik-X

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234