No Sound from MI6

This is a discussion on No Sound from MI6 within the GoldenEye 007: Reloaded forum, part of the G; I just got this game and whenever MI6 is talking I don't hear anything from him. I get all the ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

No Sound from MI6

I just got this game and whenever MI6 is talking I don't hear anything from him. I get all the sound from the rest of the game but not his dialogue. I deleted the game data and then reinstalled the update 1.2 that it has. I still get no sound from him. I'm on the first two levels. Has anyone had this issue?

I am using HDMI for my sound connection to my HK receiver.

Gotham's Reckoning

Well I never had this problem so it could be a scratch on the disc if deleting the data didn't help.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I looked the disc over last night and it is clean with no scratches. I might have to take it back and get another one just to be sure. Thanks for the post.

My Own Worst Enemy

I would contact helpline or email help desk and see if they have encountered this before.
    Sucks that you are having the problem though. Hope it gets resolved.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hi guys, thanks for reading my post and replying back. I replaced the game with a new one and when I got it home I still had the same problem. No sound from 006 (not Mi6 that was my mistake) and or Bond in conversation. I thought maybe since the game is an older remake the sound isn't in dolby even though it says so on the box. I tried my headphones and I can hear them talking fine. I setup my Harman Kardon receiver to use stereo for the PS3 input and I can here them speak fine now too. I set it back to auto dedect (picks the right sound from the source) and I can hear them in full surround mode now too. I have to switch between stereo then back to surround mode and it works. Might be my receiver I'm not sure. Other games work fine in the right dolby mode without me having to do this switching back and forth. Any way that is what I have found out about this issue. Now if I could find the Janus emblems a bit easier that would be nice LOL