Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Boosting Thread within the GoldenEye 007: Reloaded forum, part of the G; Add Deadjoker if you need help with the online trophies....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add Deadjoker if you need help with the online trophies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fifth007 View Post
    I'm available 24/7. I'll be gone December 24,25th though.
    My PSN ID is j2ffrey, and am availible almost 24/7. I get off school at 3:00 CST so i should be on at 3:20 CST. I'm trying to knock off those online trophies... It can be tough since no one plays a certain mode.

Banned

Hi! My PSN ID is J2ffrey, I'm availible a lot on the weekends but my be tough to find me on holidays. Weekdays are about 3:20 CST. I'll let you get the trophies as well as me. To schedule send me a message explaining what time, what day, (If doing in advance.) And what mode. I'll be waiting to hear from you! We can also play as normal. Duh! of course we can.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, my PSN ID is StEvEn324, i need help boosting for all the online trophies so I will be adding a few off here but add me if you need to boost because then everyone can help eachother get the trophies! pretty much available all the time so just add me and say why you've added me and we can sort something out!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need all online trophies my psn ID is LOZ_fanatic. I will offer my assistance to anyone needing boosting on trophies as well

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need to boost all online trophies. Please add me talkbackxx

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I only need 4 Online trophies i'm trying too get people ready so we can pick a day too do them i really need the help i'm 4 trophies away from 100% i will help anyone who helps me
    Last edited by MGS SNAKE 67; 05-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anybody wanna help me get these online trophies hit me up, ASAP, lookin to bust these out whoever's interested

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by neilmac37 View Post
    Anybody wanna help me get these online trophies hit me up, ASAP, lookin to bust these out whoever's interested
    10am uk gmt sat 7th (tomorrow) boost session.
    add me sithknight666
    Please add me on Psn/Sen.Will boost anything we both need, check my trophy list. sithknight666

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anybody interested in boosting for online trophies hit me up PSN ID: neilOmac I need all the online trophies as well I will help anybody else out too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey all, I am, in desperate need to get 4 people to help me with 007 Goldeneye Reloaded and will assist people back with trophies if they want to help me get 3 trophies, Black box, goldeneye and bomb defusal mode are the trophies i need. Please help me by adding me on psn which is amurnin100 and I will boost trophies back or if payment is preferred, i will do so. Please leave a message saying you are willing to boost. I am on 9pm UK time generally. Thank you in advance

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[Message deleted at request of original poster]
    Last edited by RetroGamer; 09-16-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need all the online trophies before the servers are taken down. Probably within a year or two. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is my main speedrun game atm and it'd be ridiculous to have the WR and now have the platinum trophy. I'm actually panicking since they've been up for so long. Yeah, I know, I missed most of the boosting sessions, but if we're still doing these, please add 'paulomac420' and say in the message box you added me for the boosting. Thanks!
    P.S. I've spent about an hour on MP, and I've gotten into a few lobbies, but none of them have reached gameplay yet :'-'('
    Last edited by InfiniteSheldor; 03-12-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Extra info I forgot originally

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123