Gotham City Imposters matchmaking SUCKS!!

This is a discussion on Gotham City Imposters matchmaking SUCKS!! within the Gotham City Impostors forum, part of the G; I really want to like this game, great concept in a time of serious realistic shooters comes a fun great ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Gotham City Imposters matchmaking SUCKS!!

I really want to like this game, great concept in a time of serious realistic shooters comes a fun great looking time eater. If you can get in a game.I know its just a beta, but should it really be this bad. Ive spent about 3 hours sitting in lobbys for 15 mins game time, frustrating.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I haven't been able to get into a single server yet, everyone just leaves before a match starts etc. Match making is NOT for PC games. It's a joke.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

True, The game is Fun, Fast paced, Unique Gadgets, and stuff
    but the Matchmaking still Sucks big Time, people usually just left after a few seconds, and when one left, all gone -_-

Hope They will fix it soon.

Prayer Warrior

i hope they fix it soon cause i'm on the fence about buying this game but if the matchmaking sucks that bad then this will be a pass for me

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i hope they fix it soon cause i'm on the fence about buying this game but if the matchmaking sucks that bad then this will be a pass for me
    Sometimes the matchmaking sucks, sometimes it doesn't, it's off and on.

But it looks like they will fix it in the first patch/DLC >>> http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/go...tml#post160637

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The matchmaking sucked for me in the beta, but I haven't experienced much trouble with the full game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Matchmaking in the full game is not a problem 96% of the time. If you do run into problems like endlessly waiting for the game to load, simply backing out of the lobby and jumping back in fixes it every time.

I just got this game recently and was worried that the community wouldn't be very strong, but to my surprise i never have a problem finding games, I haven't spent too much time with all the different game modes but TDM and Fumigation(think COD Domination) are always busy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just this past week the matchmaking has been bullsh*t, i've been getting into lobbies that were full and waiting on server for 10+ minutes, for me i can only play TDM or Fumigation and get into a game, and thats with at least 15 minutes of waiting, and my connection is fine