The Offical Gotham City Imposters Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Offical Gotham City Imposters Boosting Thread within the Gotham City Impostors forum, part of the G; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Big Boss

The Offical Gotham City Imposters Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I wanna boost the most possible trophies I can, the most hard I want to get is Slap happy add me: PSN: Mega_Deth65

The Incredible Marccap

Im down for boosting also. I suggest boosting should be done like this:

Deathmatch - 10 kill streak and nemesis boosting

The match is 10 minutes long and it will require 12 players. The Batz will always go first and each team will have 5 minutes each and when it hits 5 minutes the boosting team will switch to the other team being the Jokerz. All players must run towards the middle of the map to make it easier. It will help if all players have mics also but anyone not following the rules will be boosted out.

Fumigation - Happy slap

There are 3 gasblasters in total and you will need to make sure one team doesnt get 100% or the game will be over. I suggest all players stay around only one gasblaster and just take it in turns to capture the point and let the losing team happy slap the team that captured it then switch it round and so on....

I wont be around for a week but when I return happy to boost but will need 12 players.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am definitely down for boosting for Slap Happy, 10-Kill Streak and Nemesaurus. Add me to PSN: MathewEwings. I'm on reading week, so I've got plenty of spare time to boost.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really only want to boost that comeback trophy and the kills with melee trophy. I already got the 10 killstreak trophy, but I will help out with this as well as any others anyone wants.

Add Cali-Elite for boosting and if you wish, general gaming on GCI.

The Incredible Marccap

Hey guys ive added all of you on psn. Ideally need 12 players to boost so hopefully get a few more members wanting to boost

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Hey guys ive added all of you on psn. Ideally need 12 players to boost so hopefully get a few more members wanting to boost
    Im down with boosting add me: cooperfan110

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi I need nearly all the trophies, help me with them and I'll help you with whatever you need whenever you want. PSN: superchef21 Need kill slaps and wins on all maps but will boost anything.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dont know if anyone is still boosting, but I am interested. PSN dharksoul

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by dharksoul View Post
    Dont know if anyone is still boosting, but I am interested. PSN dharksoul
    If 12 players are up for boosting, im down for that

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

im in add me crmnys east coast time zone yet im on most of the time

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I’d be willing to boost, of course I know we need enough players. In the meantime I’m down to just party up and play some; I suck at it but I think it’s fun. I’m in the Eastern Time Zone and I have a mic, I prefer gaming with other people who have mics when possible. If anybody ever organizes a group boosting effort definitely count me in.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Game is Kind of Dead so I need some help with it. PSN Superman005 please say in the friend request why you are friending me. No blank rined requests.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im down but idk if servors still active add demon_mouze, need help with slap im tired playing against lvl 1000. ive got about 5 ppl already just need few more to have full party. we need 2 teams. 1 goes 4 wins other slaps, before machine starts we can kill each other work on gun n support trophies but when machine starts let them get slap kills. it shouldn't take more then hr for both teams. plz add demon_mouze
    Last edited by demonmouze; 05-07-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: adding

Lvl 1 - Bronze

done boosting or nvr started ty anyways

slaps done now nemesis, guess easiest would pair up n kill 5x then other kills 5x anyone interested? probably need atlease 10 ppl keep randoms fk it
    Last edited by demonmouze; 05-15-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: done with game

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm down for boosting - I need slaps, nemesis and winning on each of the levels (I've won on TDM modes just need the others) PSN is same as on here. Pls let me know what game you're trying to boost in subject/message.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!