Gran Turismo 5 2.08 Update

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 5 2.08 Update within the Gran Turismo 5 forum, part of the G; A free downloadable update coming next week will add several new enhancements to GT5, as well as correcting some reported ...

Retired...

Gran Turismo 5 2.08 Update

A free downloadable update coming next week will add several new enhancements to GT5, as well as correcting some reported issues. A few examples of the update 2.08 include:

• Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
    • ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
    • Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
    • Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
    • Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
    • Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
    • Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
    View Source: PS Blog | GTPlanet

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Banned

Any fix in other game mode like difficulty of events in all areas of the GT mode or I'm I using the wrong car for event type?

The update is wrong it still 2.07 or are they going get it updated to 2.08/

Lvl 7 - Gold

GT5 continues giving, after each update it entices me to come back, can get fucked on me platting it though!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Probably using the wrong car, you could also modify to well above the competitor's ability to catch you.

Seems to be a few minor things in this one. When are they going to make it easier to buy non-dealership/used cars?
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I should give it another whirl while waiting for borderlands 2 to ship over here.. *sigh* got myself a headset now so the cars should sound pretty darn awesome to..

Saints Row IV

maybe its time for me to buy GT5
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website