gran tour alpha romeu

This is a discussion on gran tour alpha romeu within the Gran Turismo 5 forum, part of the G; hey guys what up..yesterday i tried the entire day to get gold in the gran tour with the alpha romero..without ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

gran tour alpha romeu

hey guys what up..yesterday i tried the entire day to get gold in the gran tour with the alpha romero..without sucess..the maximum that i got it was 17.650...shit 650 milesimuns look like a eternity to take it off...i am using traction control 7..and active steering MILD...if i try to PUT TCS TO 5...THE FKIN CAR OVERSTEER AS FUCK..so my problem is like how can i do the turn after the bridge whithout skiding and get to the tunel with 130 km as well?? THATS THE KEY FOR ME TO GET GOLD...anyone can help me?? thanks peace

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In general, people will recommend turning assists off, because this will improve your lap times in the long run. From what I gather, people are using TCS 1 with the Alfa Romeo Tour.
    In any case, you'll get more response if you ask around on the GTPlanet forums. Or if you're inclined to read related threads first, here is a start: Eiger - Alfa C8 - GOLD? - GTPlanet Forums

PRO Member

You're still hung up on Eiger. Keep the car as smooth as possible. You don't want to feel the car slide or spin when accelerating. That last corner does a bit tricky, hell the whole run is perfect. Good luck.

My driving settings are off except ABS 1. Got 1:16.964

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yess i got the gold 1.18.868..thanks guys.. i got the gold trophy as well