Historic Racing Series and Gran Turismo F1

This is a discussion on Historic Racing Series and Gran Turismo F1 within the Gran Turismo 5 forum, part of the G; Does anyone know if its possible to get any of the historic racing cars without blowing $20,000,000? Same goes with ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Historic Racing Series and Gran Turismo F1

Does anyone know if its possible to get any of the historic racing cars without blowing $20,000,000? Same goes with the GTF1 car. I know that its only $5,000,000 but I dont want to spend all that money to only realize that a certain series unlocks it. Anyone know/want to help?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't know if you can borrow it of your mates profile?

If not have to blow the cash to get it.

B-Spec Indy 500 for GT40 69' if thats the year you need. I can't remember

PRO Member

I'm not sure how the whole borrowing cars thing goes, but if you can borrow a friends and use it, then just add me if you want. I have the three main cars set to online (Ferrari, Ford, Jaguar). The Jag is easily the quickest and I won it with that.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I found this list very useful when I was grinding through (most of) A-Spec: GT5 Prize car list.
    In one of the Endurance races you can win a Jaguar XJ13, and in a B-Spec Extreme race you can win a Toyota 7. Both are great historic race cars.

I don't think there's a way to win a Formula GT, though one of the later gift tickets has a good chance of turning into a Ferrari F1 car (but I can't remember which ticket).

If you can't borrow from one of your friends, send me a friend request on PSN. I tend to have at least one historic race car online, and wouldn't mind putting my FGT online as well.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Backhanded Compliment View Post
    I found this list very useful when I was grinding through (most of) A-Spec: GT5 Prize car list.
    In one of the Endurance races you can win a Jaguar XJ13, and in a B-Spec Extreme race you can win a Toyota 7. Both are great historic race cars.

I don't think there's a way to win a Formula GT, though one of the later gift tickets has a good chance of turning into a Ferrari F1 car (but I can't remember which ticket).

If you can't borrow from one of your friends, send me a friend request on PSN. I tend to have at least one historic race car online, and wouldn't mind putting my FGT online as well.
    Toyota 7 is the one to win that with if your not willing to spend.. i used the 7 and got... as for the f1 Think u will have to buy that as you cant trade it or lend it