Gran TurismoŽ 5 Complete Pack

This is a discussion on Gran TurismoŽ 5 Complete Pack within the Gran Turismo 5 forum, part of the G; I bought Gran TurismoŽ 5 Complete Pack (Add-On Content)" from PlayStationŽStore but when it went to DL the only thing ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gran TurismoŽ 5 Complete Pack

I bought Gran TurismoŽ 5 Complete Pack (Add-On Content)" from PlayStationŽStore but when it went to DL the only thing there was a theme & 1 car. Im confused cause it didn't even Dl a unlock key & when i looked at the 2 DLS packs by them self it only has a red bag on the track pack to show it has been bought & blu bag on car pack & it doesn't have a DL option on either & its not on my DL list????

from what i gathered it unlocks in the game but i dont have it in my hands right now cause i just bought it off gamefly yesterday & wont be here till monday. So the tracks & cars will be avail. when my game comes & i get in the game? What has me confused tho is how does the game know if it didn't DL a key to unlock & what if my PS3 dies & since there not in my DL list what then?

Sorry im never this confused & know my PS3 shit but this i am for once pretty damn confused I know some will say why did i buy it before i got the game but i played it before & bought it now so when i got my game in the mail monday i would be ready & have it DL'd already
    PS3 .................................................. Xbox 360

Lvl 1 - Bronze

same here to only 1 car and theme. seems like a rip-off or dlc not available yet.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So why did you buy it before you got the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky_187 View Post
    I know some will say why did i buy it before i got the game but[..]
    Oh.. Clever.

Yes, you need the game to access your GT5 DLC. In the main menu (or start screen) there is a DLC button. Once you get the game it should be self-explanatory how it works. After you download everything in the game, all the cars you bought will be delivered in the GT-Life mode like any other gift ticket or reward car.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanx got my game today & im installing update right now I really hope they add more new DLC cars like the "Lamborghini Aventador" any new Lamborghini i will love

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Agreed. The Aventador would be a very cool car to have. I'm glad for the cars that we did get with this latest pack, but good grief, how many different variants of the GT-R and Skyline am I gonna have when it's all said and done?!?!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by fire37bee View Post
    Agreed. The Aventador would be a very cool car to have. I'm glad for the cars that we did get with this latest pack, but good grief, how many different variants of the GT-R and Skyline am I gonna have when it's all said and done?!?!
    I was thinking same thing I got like 7 GT-R's

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Now, I've got another one since I took advantage of the code posted in another thread to download the free GT-R GT500 Stealth model...rough life.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Now, I've got another one since I took advantage of the code posted in another thread to download the free GT-R GT500 Stealth model...rough life.

I make my own mayo!

Will this help me ?

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2