Question about trophies...

This is a discussion on Question about trophies... within the Gran Turismo 5 forum, part of the G; Hello everyone! Im new to the PS3 and also to GT5 but me and my husband are already addicted to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Question about trophies...

Hello everyone! Im new to the PS3 and also to GT5 but me and my husband are already addicted to the game lol. We was wondering if there is any place that you can go to, to see a list of all the trophies you have earned to date along with the names of each of them? We have searched and searched and we can find lists of all the trophies in the game that you can win, and we have found where it shows how many trophies each of us have won but it doesnt lists the names of them. Is there anywhere that we can go that will show a list along with the names of the ones we have won so far?? Thanks bunches

Change is mediocre

On your ps3, under games there is a category called Trophies. If you press X on that you can see all your games and trophies you have collected in them. On this site, if it were working, you can view all of you trophies as well. But it is not working right now :/

Also, welcome to the site

PRO Member

welcome fellow PS3 trophy sis, like luckay says theres an icon on your PS dashboard...and on this site, i guess there working on it...but you can also go to playstation.com login to your psn account and veiw your trophies there (if the game shows up)..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks Bunches everyone!! This has helped tremendously