View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

1 20.00%
  • Easy

3 60.00%
  • Moderate

1 20.00%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Gran Turismo 6 forum, part of the G; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

The Incredible Marccap

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, got this game for x-mas and as of this morning, I'm 4 trophies short of Platinum.

GT6 is a cakewalk to platinum compared to GT5 (which I was never able to Platinum, 2 trophies short).

All I have left is:

All-Gold S License (just need to gold test S-5, the rest is done).
    Route Master & AutoBarmy (these will simply come in time as they are in-game mileage based)
    By the Skin of your Teeth (which i read is fairly easy to get in the S Class races).

So looks like my only real challenge here is to Gold that final S License test.

I just picked up a Driving Force GT wheel to use with this game too, so hoping to get that extra bit of enjoyment and experience that I missed out on in GT5.

but yeah, I'm fairly confident I'll be back here soon enough to vote on the Platinum difficulty poll and my vote will probably hover over the "Easy" mark. NFS: Shift was way harder and more time consuming to platinum than this.

My last trophy will probably be Autobarmy as it requires me to put almost 8,000 miles of in game road time which will probably equal to another 40-50 hours of gaming, I'm assuming.

Retired...

Easy - GT6 is a cakewalk platinum compared to GT5. Only a few license of "S" was a bit tricky but very easy. Overall great GT racing game!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

DONE!! Yeah, I'd definitely classify this Plat as Easy. Autobarmy is a little time consuming, but the rest of the trophies aren't much of a challenge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't have the platinum yet, only missing the Autobon trophy of like 8k miles driven. other than that, even though it requires nothing near it, i have gold on every single event in the game - far easier than gt5. Those x2014 vettel challenge were piss easy compared to gt5. it took me hours and hours on gt5 to gold just monza, in this i golded all 3 vettel races in less than 10 tries total. very fun game, but very easy.