Gran Turismo 6 Pictures and Videos

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 6 Pictures and Videos within the Gran Turismo 6 forum, part of the G; I know we've got some talented fellas with the GT photomode so go ahead and show off your pictures here. ...

Fight the Future

Gran Turismo 6 Pictures and Videos

I know we've got some talented fellas with the GT photomode so go ahead and show off your pictures here. If you have the means to record your gameplay let us see it here too.

I'll start off with some pictures I've saved from various places on the internet. It is amazing how good this game looks, in many ways it is better than Forza 5 which is amazing because not only does that game also look incredible, it is on new hardware too. Anyways, onto the pictures...

And here is a video showing how amazingly accurate Bathurst is to the real thing. The camera in GT is higher than the one on the real life video so it makes the track look more narrow on the GT version, if both camera were in the same place it would look identical.

[video]

Here is a video showing how amazingly accurate the GT version of Bathurst is. Keep in mind the GT camera is higher than the real life video camera which gives the illusion of a more narrow track. If the camera heights were the same the track width would look identical.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    It also demonstrates how close we should get to photorealism in the next generation. It's not quite there in GT6 given the limitations of the PS3, but they should have it nailed by the time GT7 rolls around on PS4.

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    It also demonstrates how close we should get to photorealism in the next generation. It's not quite there in GT6 given the limitations of the PS3, but they should have it nailed by the time GT7 rolls around on PS4.
    Yeah, it is amazing to see what Polyphony Digital have done with GT5 and 6 on the PS3 hardware and I can't wait to see what a PS4 GT game is going to look like.

Banned

that video looks amazing. Maybe I will preorder it or buy it later. Good job for post this.