Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

READ!!( Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic guide!!!)

This is a discussion on READ!!( Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic guide!!!) within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; There have been many sites and videos and many other sources that say that the trophy "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" is ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

READ!!( Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic guide!!!)

There have been many sites and videos and many other sources that say that the trophy "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" is done in one sitting ( one session) but this is NOT true.

The reason why many people are unable to get this trophy is because of the stats. usually once people are done playing online, they log off not leaving the stats to upload successfully.
    ( Get a willing partner to do it with you, there is the Official Boosting Thread for GTA IV)
    1. Win lets say 20 races a day either GTA race or Race.
    2. After you've done your races wait about 10-20 minutes for the stats to upload.
    3. After you've done all you races and get your trophy, help your partner.(Don't be a dick and delete him/her)
    Yes this is long, but it's better than spending over 10 hours doing races and not getting a trophy. This game takes patience and unfortunately, this trophy takes the most.
    After you have done all your races, and gone through any races you've not done, BAAAAM!!!! this sucker pops up It's only a Bronze but it was my best trophy yet.
    Thanks for reading.

PRO Member

useful info for when i decide to go for this sucker

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 6 - Silver

Thanks for the tip, ill give it a go whenever I pick GTA up again

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

member since Oct 2009

Thats pretty much how I did it over three weeks time. My trophy popped on the last race needed and my partner's didn't. He ended up having to redo two races that didn't register. Always wait for the stats to update before quiting the game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

is it easy to see whether the stats have updated?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The reason why i made the steps long is to be certain to get the trophy. It's better being sure than to play races for endless hours for no trophy to pop up. As explained.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yes, it won't show up at first, just keep checking on the race you did last to see if it has uploaded. If it hasn't, if you've waited more than 15 minutes, play another game or something. It'll show when you next play again.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I posted the same question on another thread already but whatever i'm gonna post it here too:
    Quote Originally Posted by clausriismaa View Post
    I have another problem, won my last race today and no trophy popped, can anyone help I have won everything checked my stats, cops'n croos are won on both sides and stuff so what should I do ?

Kiwi Defender

Well, I never checked whether the stats had registered or not, but I did get it when my partner's checklist said I would - and so did he.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Are you sure?, because when i thought i done all my races i didn't get the trophy.
    So i checked the stats on some races i weren't too sure if i had won it. after i did that race i got trophy.
    (if you and your partner are winning one after each other you could of missed one)
    ( and have you done every GTA race, race and the ones with the check points like the cannonball race?)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Well, I never checked whether the stats had registered or not, but I did get it when my partner's checklist said I would - and so did he.
    Cool, well done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo_Ninja View Post
    Are you sure?, because when i thought i done all my races i didn't get the trophy.
    So i checked the stats on some races i weren't too sure if i had won it. after i did that race i got trophy.
    (if you and your partner are winning one after each other you could of missed one)
    ( and have you done every GTA race, race and the ones with the check points like the cannonball race?)
    I have done absolutely everything checked my stats, shows that everything has been won.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i did all required items also, never got trophy. Gave up shortly after. Because of that, any game that glitches a trophy, i.e. american mcgee's alice, i immediatly sell. N

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have done absolutely everything checked my stats, shows that everything has been won.
    Ummm, have you won every non-race game like Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City, Mafia work, Including HMN?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ElbowSOUP View Post
    i did all required items also, never got trophy. Gave up shortly after. Because of that, any game that glitches a trophy, i.e. american mcgee's alice, i immediatly sell. N
    Not every glitched trophy doesn't work. It's just on some random occasion. Anyway it's your'e choice whether you sell them or not

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ummm, have you won every non-race game like Car Jack City, Team Car Jack City, Mafia work, Including HMN?
    Just like I said absolutely everything.
    Edit:So I checked my stats thorugh again today and there was one race that I haven't won yet, so I did it and no trophy.
    Last edited by clausriismaa; 02-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Damn, I can't really suggest anything else. It might be one of them things you just can't get. I'm really sorry that i can't help you.
    Was you close to getting a platinum?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damn, I can't really suggest anything else. It might be one of them things you just can't get. I'm really sorry that i can't help you.
    Was you close to getting a platinum?
    this and then wanted.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

eh, lots of rules and bs about this trophy all over this and many other forums. All I did was after Nooseing I'd do a few races here or there, by starting a race lobby and choosing a different race every time, eventually I got good enough to win just about every time and eventually I did them all and the trophy popped no problem. They put an online stat sheet right on the pause menu, if you have a win it'll show it, if you don't it'll have a 0 next to the win column. If you were an idiot and turned your system off right after a win or if your system froze or whatever and it doesn't show up as a win, just do it again.

If you're not good enough to win races on your own and it "glitches" on you after a friend let you win a bunch of them you didn't deserve the trophy anyway and you shouldn't get it.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just like I said absolutely everything.
    Edit:So I checked my stats thorugh again today and there was one race that I haven't won yet, so I did it and no trophy.
    Did you win "Cops and Crooks" in both game variants? I'm pretty sure you have to win All for one and One for all, even though in the stats there's no specific difference between the two. I did anyway and the trophy popped after my last race.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast