A funny thing happened to me today....

This is a discussion on A funny thing happened to me today.... within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; I was just mucking about in between missions earlier today, and decided to call up Roman and go eating with ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

A funny thing happened to me today....

I was just mucking about in between missions earlier today, and decided to call up Roman and go eating with him. After eating, I drove him back to the safehouse in Bohan, and after he'd said "see you later, Niko" or whatever, he then punched Niko in the face and knocked him out of the car, then laughed and got behind the wheel yelling "I don't think so!" - and then calmly stepped out of the car and walked off!

This has never happened to me before, and I've never heard of it happening to anyone else either. Have any of you guys encountered this, or do you have any funny and/or strange stories to tell from your time in GTA?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lol this happened to me as well when I was playing. I think this is due to his exit from the car you were driving in being blocked off by another car or something and the only way for him to get out is to punch your ass out of the car haha

Lvl 9 - Gold

Could be - I'll have to try it again!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blauchyboy View Post
    Lol this happened to me as well when I was playing. I think this is due to his exit from the car you were driving in being blocked off by another car or something and the only way for him to get out is to punch your ass out of the car haha
    This

Only things I recall along these lines, would be picking up Roman, dropping him off on top of the getalife building, intending to push him over the edge, only to exit the chopper and watch as he walked over the edge all by himself, and got stuck in midair because I got to far away from him xD

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM