I'm 99.5% complete. Can't find what else to do!

This is a discussion on I'm 99.5% complete. Can't find what else to do! within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; I cannot figure out what I'm missing. I thought it was that I didn't do everything with the three friends(Jacob, ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm 99.5% complete. Can't find what else to do!

I cannot figure out what I'm missing. I thought it was that I didn't do everything with the three friends(Jacob, Packie, and Brucie) so I made a list and did everything with them but no luck.
    One thing I wonder. I took them eating and what not but I didn't record where they ate at.
    Do I have to take each guy to all ALL of the different places to eat(and other stuff).

I also already have the random character trophy and have double checked to see if there was any more of them but with none of them were on the map.

What can it be that I'm missing?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Have you checked on the social club? https://socialclub.rockstargames.com...v/index-signin

Lvl 2 - Bronze

what's that?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AidsorHIV View Post
    what's that?
    If you sign in to it you can get all the stats you have finished on GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3 pretty much every rock star game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I can obtain all the stats anyway through the game.

I've been checking it and I'm done everything. There is just some tiny little thing that doesn't show on the stats.

PRO Member

You need to win at darts,pool,and bowling not just play. Bowling needs to be a full game. That's what had me stuck me at 99.5%.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Damnit. I think that is it. Pool is so boring I know I've never actually tried to win against ALL of them. I'll spend yet another 3hrs to see if this is it.

If you are right, I owe you a Coc-meat sandwich with extra Mayo. haha, just kidding.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

GOT IT. That Eddie random character only comes out at certain times. I met him once, but not the 2nd time. Woo-hoo.
    Last edited by AidsorHIV; 12-20-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Gratz on the 100%, Aidsor! lol. This'll be my like, 15th time, attempting 100% xD Stupid flying rats, have glitched on me twice. [Altho I got all 200 on the GFWLive version, sheesh...] Fun stuff.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah signing on rockstar social club its a improvement for your rockstar games progression

Gratz by the way

LIVE BY THE CREED, FLY HIGH

COSMO

Lvl 5 - Silver

I have the same problem. I'm stuck at 99,5%.

I thought as well it was the activities but nothing changed after I did everything. Now I'm not sure if it's that or the random characters.

My situation is as follows:
    - I got the random character trophy on this playthrough and my stats show 13 characters met
    - I did all activities with Brucie, Packie and Little Jacob but did not win the pool games and stopped one bowling session after accidentally starting a second full round of bowling
    - I once won each a dart, full bowling and pool game (on the same playthrough but before I started to work through all possible activities with the three characters)

Is it obvious what I'm missing or could it be either of the two? Could anybody say if I only have to win each game once or once for each character where it is required?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Found it! It was the random characters and second Sara encounter. That was the last one I missed. 100% offline now