Knocking out the last of my single player trophies and saved this for one of my last 6. Logged in at Playboys pad and drove my SuperGT to the airport, hit the jump and got the trophy. I think I did a victory lap then reloaded the save game to go do the 10 Melee Counters trophy. Next time I flipped the PS3 on the Rolled Over trophy was gone, reattempted (and landed) the jump and got nothing. I went to my 'Liberty City Minute' save game and did the jump in my Banshee and no trophy repopulation.
I just recently checked online and it does not show me having this trophy, so far, PS3 just got another good reboot and I changed my trophy status to 'online' from the 'offline' it has been for the past week or so. Any suggestions? Im really bent on Platinuming this game before 5's release...
Thanks in advance, I posted this and then thought I had to post in the Platinum Difficutly section- deleted my post and went up there only to realize that was a thread for people who had platted it. /Face-Palm...

Mike