Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

The Offical Grand Theft Auto IV Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Offical Grand Theft Auto IV Boosting Thread within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk I'm going to have to remove myself from this list, lmao... everyday, I swear, I get ...

arrghhargahragharahg

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    I'm going to have to remove myself from this list, lmao... everyday, I swear, I get more and more friend requests to GTA boost, and I haven't even been playing GTA lately. So, no more requests. thanks, and good luck. P:

Same here, I've gotten over a dozen friend requests for this game.....
    I'm down to two more trophies that I need, and I am currently returning the favor by helping those that helped me.

Still need to get a session or 100 down with you for the ones we both need.
    Extremely busy at the moment. I have not forgotten those that I am helping, so fear not!
    Sig by DaRe_xLw
    !!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need help with all the mp trophies except for Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie and Cut Your Teeth trophies.... i am willing to help anybody if they r willing to help me out ....
    my PSN id is = MK_gamer2-0
    send friend request with gta as title

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys. I'm just here looking for some players who want to boost "Wanted" trophy. It's the most time consumming trophy of the game and the one that most people got left. Is there somebody who wants to boost "Wanted"? Of course there is. Therefore, I will be boosting in March whenever I can, so if you're interested add me.

I often do the "Sniper Glitch", it's fairly simple with a little practice, and I have lots of experience being the host. Please add me if you want to boost using this method. +250k in one session is a lot of money.

PSN ID: Sfarstreet
    GMT: +0

HERE IS THE BEST METHOD TO RANK UP: GTA IV - Sniper Glitch & Infinite Ammo ($214,700 with Zero Deaths) - YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys. Add me for boosting, lvl 7 currently and will be wanting to boost some time. I also need the trophy for deal breaker and the other 2 in a certain time, ideally need 3 people, have a friend helping already so just one person. I.d - tam112233

Lvl 1 - Bronze

IF you doing this game please add me and tell me when you can do it. I need help boosting for sure.
    PSN- Darkdrahethick
    I'll gladly help anyone else boost also. Just hard to boost online because seems to be no one willing to cooperate or has a mic.
    Available mostly on Saturdays, weekdays hard to do.
    <a href="http://www.us.playstation.com/psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm just boosting for the Wanted trophy.

psn=paul264

put gta in any invites please

Thanks to those who helped the awp trophy.
    Last edited by Boosterboy; 04-01-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I could use some help as well in boosting the online trophies. Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course be paid back in return for helping me. Either send me a friend request or message with " GTA 4 " in it. My psn ID is oioiluffy22 . Thank You!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Looking to boost for AWP And Fly the CO OP. Fly the co op is a tough one. I couldn't do it before with friends. I have a Mic as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey, just need to boost for cash$$$, anyone that wants to do this using "the ballad of gay tony, away from controller glitch" let me know!
    $135,000 per hour!

psn: potshot_sniper

i live in australia if that helps anyone timezone wise

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hi, I've been trying to get the Wanted trophy done on and off for a few years and figured I better finish it before GTAV comes out lol. I'm already rank 9, I just need someone that knows what they're doing to help me finish. Send me a message if you're willing to help, I don't mind helping out in return but I don't plan on playing it much longer. I'm trying to finish up online only trophies I have left before fall.

PSN: Majarubi

Backlog Grinding

I am looking to boost the online trophies, mainly AWP, Fly the Coop and Most Wanted. I am on EST time and available everyday after 430 and usually on the weekends. I would like to knock this trophy out sooner than later so please add me! PSNID: REDSHIRT64 and yes I have a mic! Willing to boost whenever it is needed!

Currently playing -->

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If someone needs to boost trophies im available most of the time i need the trophies too, so my PSN ID: marcozarco i will be glad to help and be helped.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Please Add me if you are interested (Im From Mexico) (:

PSN ID

marcozarco

PRO Member

I need most of the mp trophies. Willing to help others as I work to get mine done. PSN id: fupid

Lvl 2 - Bronze

All I'm boosting for is getting to level 10 somehow. I'm a competent Hangman's noose helicopter pilot and protector of Petrovic at airport and I have a mic if necessary.

PRO Member

Need people for the wins requiring multiple people. I got one person whom I play with daily (psn id Chellanius) and him and myself psn id fupid. We are willing to help others with what they need as well

Lvl 5 - Silver

This game is so tedious, at least it's damned fun. Yesterday after a long absence I decided to plop GTA IV in and play some Online for a while... grinded out a few races for fun, then hopped into a few decent full Deathmatch games in Prison [the best]. Came down to the ol' familiar NOOSE madness, played a few hours, kicked a lot of ass. I'm Rank 5 at the moment, and all of that work and hours of playing garnered me maybe like $30k lmao... only $450k more to go holy jesus. I seriously need some people who are LEGIT and excellent at the other modes, I already got the Req Time for NOOSE, on multiple occasions - but so far when I go up for Bomb da Base etc, my teams seem to just suck. Played a round of BombBase and it took the drivers literally 12 minutes JUST to stop the armored van. SIGH... lol So please add me up, I'll prob be willing to play a while today as well. PSN- kryyptyyk / I do have a Mic but prefer not to use it, but if it'll help then I'll set it up. Peace off

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll help you, PSN ID neilOmac help me and i'll help you need a couple of team games and races, hit me up

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anybody wants boosting hit me up I need to do a couple of things myself, need Fly the Co-Op trophy, Team player trophy going for AWP trophy now but I need to do Free Races and Cannonball Run's on Race and GTA Race. I have all Helicopter, Boat and Road Races completed. So if anybody can help me PLEASE hit me up. My PSN ID is neilOmac, and I will also help anybody who needs it. Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost Teamplayer, join the midnight club, fly the co-op, taking it for the team, top of the food chain, top of the midnight club, and AWP, Will help with any thing anyone else needs as well. PSN id: bradyfan_12, please put GTA in wit friend request. Thanks.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast