Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

The Offical Grand Theft Auto IV Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Offical Grand Theft Auto IV Boosting Thread within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; Hey, me and SideEffect23 are looking for a 3rd person to boost with. Preferrably some with $2.5 million or less, ...

The Bushiest Pig

Hey, me and SideEffect23 are looking for a 3rd person to boost with. Preferrably some with $2.5 million or less, seeing as how I only have $1.5 million and SE has $0. Also must be willing to be in it for the long run. We will probably just do massive NOOSEing. WE will msot likely start by mid February.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by desertpandas View Post
    Just need Wanted now only a little over 4% of the way there.
    I just got Wanted thank you to everyone that helped out. Now to finish the single player trophies and get the platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm looking for committed people for fly the co-op, races for AWP and playing Hangman's Noose as much as possible. My PSN is Rokjer91. I'll be sure to help anyone out who needs it as well

Lvl 2 - Bronze

PSN - keithfusco.
    Timezone - GMT.

I need both AWP and Wanted, so it'd be nice to get some one to boost those with. Give me a message in the friend request to say you're GTA4 boosting. I'm on level 5 at the moment, IIRC.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add Pastioni to your marathon. Currently at $1.7 million.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey I need help getting Taking it for the Team, Fly the Co-op, and cleaning up AWP (I have all the races done just need the rest)

PSN=Pippinmr2

PLATINUMS: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Batman: AA, Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: WaW, Call Of Duty: MW2, Darksiders, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved: OotW, Final Fantasy XIII, God Of War I & II, Madden 10,11 & 12, Resistance 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sly 1, Sonic's Genesis Collection, Uncharted 1&2, Walking Dead

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello! i Just finished GTA IV Single Player Trophies, all of them.

Now i'm willing to start all the multiplayer Trophies, so far i got $500.000

ADD me to start any Multiplayer trophy !

PSN ID: Monox18

I sent requests to:
    Rokjer91
    keithfusco
    Pippinmr2

i don't have a usb Keyboard, but we can chat or talk thourght this forums ty !

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone to help me in the online trophies?

psn id cffc8

Lvl 1 - Bronze

okay so I'm new to this whole posting on forum but I have the ultimate way to boost on gta 4, it's a certain way I setup a round and depending on the amount of people decides the amount of money 30,000 per person but only 1 can get the money per hour 1 hour cycles add me to do this I'm going to do it in time to level 10 2,000,000 to go psn= loading_screen btw this is my way not oTesttico guys way like he claims, he came in my room left 5 minutes later and tried to claim it as his idea lol. And im a trophy level 22 so you know Im down to boost this til lv10

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So I pretty much finished everything about a year ago but left Wanted for later. We'll I just picked back up the game to finish it and now realize why I left it in the first place. NOOSEing is so incredibly boring! I worked on it today and got from 600k to 1.25mil and can't stand it anymore. From here on out I'm gonna be doing the unlimited sniper spawn on BDB. I need a good partner who knows exactly what to do and is hopefully around where I am money-wise. Just hit me up if you wanna partner up. I wanna get this knocked out within the next week so I can forget about this thing.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me pdk123

i need
    teamplayer
    co-op
    awp
    wanted
    help me and y help u

PRO Member

I am looking for Auf Wiedersehn Petrovic. Please add me if your willing to boost.

PSN: DrWilysMoustache

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got all of the other trophies, apart from Wanted. Add me for boosting: keithfusco.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting AWP trophy tomorrow starting 12:00 gmt +2, doint his in one session so add me.
    PSN:ClausRiismaa

Lvl 1 - Bronze

boosting all day today
    add me

potshot_sniper

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me CHYNA_4R35_PT just need Wanted, 2 tired of noose, i want try the sniper glitch in bomb da base

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey, I need 2 or 3 extra players for a team boost this Saturday (3rd March) at 8pm GMT. I'm looking to organise a group of ideally 10 players, including myself, to do the Teamplayer trophy for those who don't have it, and then to win all team games in order to earn Taking It For The Team. I have 6 or 7 players already, so another couple will be needed. There will be a chat room in use throughout, and I'll probably be using a mic as well, to facilitate in-game communication.

If anyone else needs these trophies, or is simply willing to help out for an hour or two, please add me ASAP and try to be online by the aforementioned time. Thanks!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I need teamplayer, my time zone is GMT+2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone need help, add me. I got all online trophies to do.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Any1 who wants to boost wanted with me (only noose on hard people) add me on ps3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast