Hangman's Noose: The Time, The Money, The Levels

This is a discussion on Hangman's Noose: The Time, The Money, The Levels within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; I haven't seen a specific guide-like thing for the infamous Wanted trophy, so here it goes in case anyone's going ...

PRO Member

Hangman's Noose: The Time, The Money, The Levels

I haven't seen a specific guide-like thing for the infamous Wanted trophy, so here it goes in case anyone's going for the Plat now before GTA V comes out.

Level 1-> $1000/ 1 Game Needed/ About 2-5 Min.

Level 2-> $10,000/ 2 Once you hit level 1/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 1.

Level 3-> $20.000/ 2 Once you hit level 2/ About 5-10 min once you hit LEVEL 2.

Level 4-> $100,000/ About 19 Once you hit level 3/ About 1 hour once you hit LEVEL 3.

Level 5-> $250,000/ About 33 Once you hit level 4/ About 3 hours once you hit LEVEL 4.

Level 6-> $500,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 5/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 5.

Level 7-> $750,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 6/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 6.

Level 8-> $1,000,000/ About 56 Once you hit level 7/ About 4 hours once you hit LEVEL 7.

Level 9-> $2,500,000/ About 334 Once you hit level 8/ About 27 hours once you hit LEVEL 8.

Level 10-> $5,000,000/ About 556 Once you hit level 9/ About 46 hours of once you hit LEVEL 9.

You need 1.111 games total to reach LEVEL 10 from LEVEL 0 and it will take you about 96-100 hours.

I didn't make this myself, found it searching in Google, but I think it's very useful, could even be added to the guide.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Good info. But uhm..too much time for me. Hope they wont make Online trophies for GTA 5 or at least not like this trophy, cause forcing people to play multiplayer that much..is not right.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Good info. But uhm..too much time for me. Hope they wont make Online trophies for GTA 5 or at least not like this trophy, cause forcing people to play multiplayer that much..is not right.
    Well.........they don't MAKE you do anything to be honest. Also there is a money glitch or something people do nowadays to get to level 10 faster these days cuts your hours by more than half from what i hear

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Well.........they don't MAKE you do anything to be honest. Also there is a money glitch or something people do nowadays to get to level 10 faster these days cuts your hours by more than half from what i hear
    This glitch is hard to do, hard to get and barley helps you & still alot of time imo. Anyway of course they don't make me play it. But come on, i want to go for the platinum - they're actually forcing me to play more and more and more likes there's no end to it. At least make it some kind of possible - like The Last of Us Multiplayet trophies or just damn... some kind of normal to acheive.

Im 'only' level 8 at the multiplayer..and that's only for 5 good years.
    Hell, even my old PS3 got YLOD from this game while playing the multiplayer, dude

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post

The glitch is actually kinda tricky, I've tried it several times but now I'm back doing it the legit way because if you or your partner screw up there goes half an hour wasted... When done right you get a lot of $ yes, but you have to know exactly what you're doing and that requires trial and error and a lot of time, so in the end it doesn't really save that many hours.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Don't glitch. Its very possible to do it legit and it makes you feel much more proud when you do finally make it rather than feeling like a cheat

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Don't glitch. Its very possible to do it legit and it makes you feel much more proud when you do finally make it rather than feeling like a cheat
    Agree. I dont see the point of glitching for trophies anyway. Just do it as it is and know you've earned it legally.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Noose got too redundant for me after about 300 games, i scoured youtube for easier ways to get cash without doing any glitches, in the end me and my mate went for Happiness Island Boosting, $130,000 - $136,000 every hour, so much quicker