Impossible Trinity not popping

This is a discussion on Impossible Trinity not popping within the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, part of the G; Has anyone else came across this? I was playing the game and recognized the mission name and there's a trophy ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Impossible Trinity not popping

Has anyone else came across this? I was playing the game and recognized the mission name and there's a trophy to be won when you complete it. Luckily this was the second mission I did since my last loading of a saved game. Completed the mission and no trophy. Re-loaded and again after I finished the mission, no trophy.

Did it again and again, no trophy. Is there any issues with this before?

Death is Awaiting....

Never had a problem with the mission trophies.. I'm not sure man. Maybe you could complete the game, then play through it again fast to get it? Or backup your save-complete it, then re-load the save.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 6 - Silver

Have you used any cheats that could have disabled trophies?

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by WeApOnS- View Post
    Never had a problem with the mission trophies.. I'm not sure man. Maybe you could complete the game, then play through it again fast to get it? Or backup your save-complete it, then re-load the save.
    Possibly, yeah. Took me about 9 hours to get to here and that's with doing the whole loading up a chapter if I die/fail etc, so I can get the 30 hours trophy. I guess I can get that 30 hour trophy, then start the game from scratch and then try again. Even though it'll be another 9-10 hours worth of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Have you used any cheats that could have disabled trophies?
    Nope, none.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Found this on gta.wikia.com

In some cases, The "Impossible Trinity" achievement is not awarded. There is no known reason for this other than a glitch in the game or your system. Should this happen you must restart the game and play through until you get the achievement.

Only other thing I could think of to try is deleting the game data and re-installing it and re-downloading the patch

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks, I'll give those things another try. I just blew up 10 cars too and that trophy didn't pop. I deleted the game data yesterday, as I was having issues with a mission freezing on me at the same point each time, but I'll do it again. Let's hope the other trophies pop!