GTA V Special & Collector's Editions Revealed

This is a discussion on GTA V Special & Collector's Editions Revealed within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition ($79.99) Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V; Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork ...

PRO Member

GTA V Special & Collector's Editions Revealed

Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition ($79.99)

Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V;
    Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork – features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook;
    Blueprint Map – exclusive, 21.5″ x 26.75″ map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County;
    Special Ability Boost – Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster;
    Stunt Plane Trials – single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County;
    Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More – Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County;
    Additional Weapons – when visiting Ammunation stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition ($149.99)

Includes the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition plus;
    Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key – inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75″ x 8.5″ money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window;
    Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTYTM Snapback Cap – this exclusive New Era 9FIFTYTM cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit;
    Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online – get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System;
    Unique Vehicles and Garage Property – players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930′s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
    Comes packaged in a collectible outer box featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top and finished with a matte, scuff-
    resistant film lamination housing all of the contents.

Consumers who pre-order either edition will gain access to the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle, “the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.”

Local Drunk

I'll have to see about the collector's edition.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Legalize it...

The cover of the Steel Book case looks awesome, but Ill just be getting the normal version...

Celestial Pedo'

Pre-ordered my collectors edition

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've been waiting for this reveal. Collectors edition for sure

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Up the Irons!

I'll stick with the regular version.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

-i- love myself.

Think ill be preordering the SE, the CE is cool and all but expensive!

PRO Member

I had already pre-ordered the normal version, but if I can find some work this summer I'll get the Collector's Edition.

Drunken Nights

Collector's Edition pre-ordered

Kiwi Defender

Why is it devs/publishers love to overprice their Collector's Editions? I'd rather just get the regular version; maybe the Special Edition (which I find a little overpriced as well).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Threat

Not interested in either, but this confirms character customization/tattoos
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

O_o

Aw, no free bowling voucher?

PRO Member

For me just going to be the regular version I think. It can't be released quick enough in my opinion though

Lvl 1 - Bronze

getting collectors