Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GTA V Trophy List (No Spoilers)

This is a discussion on GTA V Trophy List (No Spoilers) within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Originally Posted by Luckay Well cock. Should be a long but fun ride. That's so punny lolol...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Well cock. Should be a long but fun ride.
    That's so punny lolol

Lvl 9 - Gold

On my first run im not going to ruin the experience by paying too much attention to the trophies

Lvl 8 - Gold

GTAV sure is awesome, but...Curses! It has MP trophies!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Looks good, the online trophies will be a challenge to say the least but should be interesting.
    Not if you boost . The Auf Wiederhesen Petrovic rip-off might look intimidating right now (the Numero Uno cheevo, that is), but if you get a partner (or more) and keep track of what modes you play and beat, it'll just take some time to get done, but not much effort. Regarding Rank 100 (OH NOES, ANOTHER ONLINE RANK TROPHY !!), people will surely and easily find a way to boost exp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Boo-Hoo. No one asked you to open your stupid ass mouth like you always do
    Oh... no one cares also.
    What a shame I'm not talking, otherwise your reply might make some sense.

Oh... no one cares you don't care, either .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 7 - Gold

You'll know who the trophy hackers are with this plat!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Reach rank 100 online? Come on. As much as I love online gaming, I just don't find online trophies fun. And all these complete this, complete that. ehh
    Buddy most games have Trophies like complete this, complete that LOL!
    I am a part time truck driving family man, I love My Girl and Kids. I like Games, Movies, Cars and Music. I'm A Huge Rockstar Games Fan.

http://youtu.be/Bf38HiYPMiI

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What i miss is the "Kill A Rockstar" . But i like all of the other Trophies/Achievements LOL!
    I am a part time truck driving family man, I love My Girl and Kids. I like Games, Movies, Cars and Music. I'm A Huge Rockstar Games Fan.

http://youtu.be/Bf38HiYPMiI

Buy my book, Alteration

No one has mentioned the fact that you need to collect spaceship parts?

FUCKING SPACESHIP PARTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's the part I found interesting, at least.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Not if you boost . The Auf Wiederhesen Petrovic rip-off might look intimidating right now (the Numero Uno cheevo, that is), but if you get a partner (or more) and keep track of what modes you play and beat, it'll just take some time to get done, but not much effort. Regarding Rank 100 (OH NOES, ANOTHER ONLINE RANK TROPHY !!), people will surely and easily find a way to boost exp lol.

What a shame I'm not talking, otherwise your reply might make some sense.

Oh... no one cares you don't care, either .
    Oh my, the ******s in this forum are getting retarded from a day to a day. Oh, wait..... you're the guy who gave Black Ops a 9, so what can I expect. I will say what i want where I want and i dont give the samllest shit someone actually gave to you in your whole life you little prat.

I said my opinion, which is actually also a fact. If you have problem with it you can shove it up to your ass because mainly, you're just a nerd behind a screen. So who ever gave a fuck about you? (....uhm, no one)

Lvl 9 - Gold

GTAIV was a bitch to complete 100% and for me it wasn't even worth it because I didn't get the multiplayer trophies. I DO plan on getting this one but damn, getting gold medals, reaching rank 100 and winning in every mode seems like it's gonna be tough for me.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 9 - Gold

I wanted this to be as long and challenging as they could because the game will be so awesome.

Everyone should just chill with the trophies on this game and enjoy it!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    No one has mentioned the fact that you need to collect spaceship parts?

FUCKING SPACESHIP PARTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's the part I found interesting, at least.
    Well, it is a GTA game, so no, I'm not really surprised.

Oh my, the ******s in this forum are getting retarded from a day to a day. Oh, wait..... you're the guy who gave Black Ops a 9, so what can I expect. I will say what i want where I want and i dont give the samllest shit someone actually gave to you in your whole life you little prat.

I said my opinion, which is actually also a fact. If you have problem with it you can shove it up to your ass because mainly, you're just a nerd behind a screen. So who ever gave a fuck about you? (....uhm, no one)

Opinions, by definition, can't be facts, so you might want to look that up someday. That said, you've got every right in the world to be wrong for as long as you care, so go ahead! (Do note I could add here "then again, there's not much to expect from someone that likes Doctor Doom/that's living in Israel/that's a Jew" or some other moronic thing, like you did!). Just try not to cry for having to play online on a game to get a trophy, and you should do okay, savvy?.

In the mean time, you can take your suggestion and practice it in real life, for that's not how I roll (do note I could add "because I'm not from Israel" or some other moronic sentence here as well!).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

The Deathly Rhythm

THE HELL...LEVEL FUCKING 100???!??

ok.
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Not just win, you have to be the top scorer in every online mode for that trophy. Talk about a hard ass trophy, not be on the winning team but you yourself have to be the best player in every single game mode.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    GTAIV was a bitch to complete 100% and for me it wasn't even worth it because I didn't get the multiplayer trophies. I DO plan on getting this one but damn, getting gold medals, reaching rank 100 and winning in every mode seems like it's gonna be tough for me.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well, it is a GTA game, so no, I'm not really surprised.

Opinions, by definition, can't be facts, so you might want to look that up someday. That said, you've got every right in the world to be wrong for as long as you care, so go ahead! (Do note I could add here "then again, there's not much to expect from someone that likes Doctor Doom/that's living in Israel/that's a Jew" or some other moronic thing, like you did!). Just try not to cry for having to play online on a game to get a trophy, and you should do okay, savvy?.

In the mean time, you can take your suggestion and practice it in real life, for that's not how I roll (do note I could add "because I'm not from Israel" or some other moronic sentence here as well!).

Local Drunk

True enough mate. I didn't even notice that one and yeah that is probably the best way to do it. Lol not worried about hitting 100 besides Rockstar will have double or triple xp weekends so it's ok.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Since Aug. 09

thank god for the MP trophies, tired of all the whiners getting off scott free not playing MP. get ur azz in there pussies and play real people for trophies. hating it. wow

Dominate!

Lvl 9 - Gold

You need to grow up a bit

Lvl 7 - Gold

i didnt bother with gta 4 i dont even have the time to hunt trophies that super time consuming these days

mainly only have time to just complete games story and have fun in multiplayer kind of miss trophy hunting

i dont even really think much people give 2 fucks about trophies when gta 5 is out maybe they will start thinking of going for trophies after we all are done fooling around in gta 5 online haha

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm not to worried about the all competitive game types trophy based on description it will probably be races, (circuit and sprint and probably air races) free for all game and a death match type game mode to win, they could add in stuff like in Max Payne 3 with different game modes but nothing apart from competitive stuff should count.
    I don't think they will include heists etc in the online as part of the game types to win , pretty sure I wont be boosting the level 100 rank unless ive already enjoyed every other part of it and im still level 50 or something like that, it could be something like red dead redemption or Max Payne 3 where getting to the max level isn't to bad but then you can pass into legend to reset your level it probably wont be to bad to do with everything there is to play.

Also for one of the hidden trophies:

Toggle Spoiler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast