Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GTA V Trophy List (No Spoilers)

This is a discussion on GTA V Trophy List (No Spoilers) within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; no platinum for me on this one...

Lvl 7 - Gold

no platinum for me on this one

Lvl 7 - Gold

i would probably hate boat races the most

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Considering these are just rumored, bc the trophies can change and this trophy list isn't even on any major trophy sites, and these could change or be fake, you really should wait before calling people pussies bc they don't think the exact same way you do!

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    thank god for the MP trophies, tired of all the whiners getting off scott free not playing MP. get ur azz in there pussies and play real people for trophies. hating it. wow

Lvl 6 - Silver

really so many online trophies? plus a reach level 100 trophy the online for gta4 sucked and rockstar really wants to add another shitty online to their gta games smh

Lvl 7 - Gold

This plat is gonna be like my cock. Crazy long and really fucking hard. That being said, you guys probably shouldn't complain so much about online trophies seeing as this game has multiplayer unlike anything we've seen and maybe getting to level 100 could actually be....fun? what? Plus, you're either a trophy collector or you're not so stop crying about MP trophies and just accept it yo. I can't wait for this game and I accept the challenges they're throwing at us.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    This plat is gonna be like my cock. Crazy long and really fucking hard. That being said, you guys probably shouldn't complain so much about online trophies seeing as this game has multiplayer unlike anything we've seen and maybe getting to level 100 could actually be....fun? what? Plus, you're either a trophy collector or you're not so stop crying about MP trophies and just accept it yo. I can't wait for this game and I accept the challenges they're throwing at us.
    It'll be fun like every game you play but eventually be a sore subject and will start to be boring. I suppose for this rank 100 it'll be about 200 hours or so. 200 hours its a shitload of time, considering that (at least for me) you play 200 hours at MP at a game you really like. And inforcing people to play it's not right. You know i can even understand this rank 100 and im good with it, it's just play time. But there's more ridiclious trophies like to be a 2nd driver and to win a match. Seriously? I didn't know Death Race has a game..

Also, winning on every mode. And what if the player doesn't have skills? Those are stupid trophies, and should not be counted to the plat.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    It'll be fun like every game you play but eventually be a sore subject and will start to be boring. I suppose for this rank 100 it'll be about 200 hours or so. 200 hours its a shitload of time, considering that (at least for me) you play 200 hours at MP at a game you really like. And inforcing people to play it's not right. You know i can even understand this rank 100 and im good with it, it's just play time. But there's more ridiclious trophies like to be a 2nd driver and to win a match. Seriously? I didn't know Death Race has a game..

Also, winning on every mode. And what if the player doesn't have skills? Those are stupid trophies, and should not be counted to the plat.

Then that person isn't getting the Platinum, the idea is it's an additional challenge not an entitlement for buying the game, why should someone who is awful and/or impatient with certain games get the same reward as someone who enjoys them and puts in the effort?

But you know, you could always play GTA V for fun or something, oddball idea i know but worth a shot.

Drunken Nights

Platinum Trophy

Toggle Spoiler

http://imgur.com/a/D4pTa/#0

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Platinum Trophy

Toggle Spoiler

GTAV PS3 Trophy icons [240x240] [SPOILERS] - Imgur
    I think I would have picked the logo for the plat image instead but the image itself is fine. Won't change the fact I'll be happy to get it.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Reach rank 100...........

Platboy Online Knight

Quote Originally Posted by hallogeenlamp View Post
    Reach rank 100...........
    Well R* is under the impression that people will be playing this game for a year like CoD, after they release some DLC for it as well. So they must think that with all the copies the game will sell, that many players will reach Rank 100 online. Which is just hilarious to me. But oh well, finding out about the leak yesterday was just funny to me. And of course all the audio/videos are pulled as soon as they go up, short of the Soundtrack list. So hopefully someone uploads the ending early so I can see it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Almost similar to GTA IV but if the ps3trophies crew gets on this, should be an attainable plat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123