Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

16 Player GTA V ONLINE wtf???

This is a discussion on 16 Player GTA V ONLINE wtf??? within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Seriously? lol. 16 players? A game that's been in perfecting for almost 6 years has a vast open world with ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    16 Player GTA V ONLINE wtf???

    Seriously? lol. 16 players? A game that's been in perfecting for almost 6 years has a vast open world with tons of things to do but only with 16 pllayers? Fucking ridiculous!!!!! I was expecting 64 but even 24 would be nice but nope! What do you guys feel about this misfortune for the PS3? First they let PS4, Xbox One, and PC down and now they're kinda letting PS3/Xbox 360 down. It's a shame.

  2. #2
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    hmm i thought they would of at least had 24

  3. #3
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthkiller22 View Post
    hmm i thought they would of at least had 24
    Not from what I've heard and seen on Rockstar's official Facebook. It really is a let down, an enjoyable one, but still a let down.

  4. #4
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    parkerdip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    30

    It's probably a technical thing.

    If it had 64 players they would probably have to scale graphics and that down

    Ah well its not that much of a deal.

  5. #5
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    62

    To have more players they would have no doubt turned graphics and textures down aswel as reducing the number of things to do. I think you're taking the piss.

    Plus, with only 16, when the game gets on a bit in age it wont be as hard to find a full lobby


    Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

  6. #6
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    I don't find it a problem at all. 16 is enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  7. #7
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    To have more players they would have no doubt turned graphics and textures down aswel as reducing the number of things to do. I think you're taking the piss. Plus, with only 16, when the game gets on a bit in age it wont be as hard to find a full lobby
    I mean they could've at least put 24. But also you missed a point. It's GTA V. No matter how many players it would never be difficult to find a full lobby it's a creation of the GODS! So many people have been waiting for this, also graphics are not my number 1 priority, more people the better and no doubt graphics would be scaled down since it's pretty much putting the systems to the edge. I would rather have a enjoyable experience. I play SA-MP which sometimes has 200+ players and shitty graphics but it's still a very enjoyable experience.

  8. #8
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Its exactly because of the vast open world that they don't want to put more than 16 people in with ps3 and xbox360 capabilities.



  9. #9
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    I don't find it a problem at all. 16 is enough.
    Enlighten me on how 16 is enough and maybe I will accept it as it is.

  10. #10
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    16 is enough for me too, I'm cool with it.


  11. #11
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    If its 16 players per session that blows since the area is apparently so huge, maybe it's 16 players for competitive matches? I had a conversation with my buddy and told him that since the map is big they will probably go with like 40 players per session. Oh well I will take 16, Rockstar knows best right? They have a reason for doing that.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  12. #12
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    If its 16 players per session that blows since the area is apparently so huge, maybe it's 16 players for competitive matches? I had a conversation with my buddy and told him that since the map is big they will probably go with like 40 players per session. Oh well I will take 16, Rockstar knows best right? They have a reason for doing that.
    Hopefully they have a good reason also, and 40 would be pretty reasonable.

  13. #13
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Its exactly because of the vast open world that they don't want to put more than 16 people in with ps3 and xbox360 capabilities.
    Sorry buddy but you don't make sense, bigger map less players ? There would be a problem if there were too many on a small one.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  14. #14
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    for most modes you will prob play in a certain area so wouldn't matter to much

  15. #15
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Letifer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Other Side
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    8

    Rock* must not play SAMP if they are limiting GTAV to 16 people.
    Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GenCapGaming



    Hesitation Equals Regret

  16. #16
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    M40A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    847
    Reputation
    24

    Not even BF3 has 64 players lol whachu talkin bout Willis?

  17. #17
    PRO Member
    Curse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    715
    Reputation
    102

    Doesn't bother me in the slightest, wasn't interested in playing free roam with strangers all fucking eachother over, I'll be happy in my private session with friends

    Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Not even BF3 has 64 players lol whachu talkin bout Willis?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer

  18. #18
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Not even BF3 has 64 players lol whachu talkin bout Willis?
    Why talk about Battlefield in a GTA thread? 2 completely different games and DICE had good reasons!

  19. #19
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    M40A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    847
    Reputation
    24

    Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest, wasn't interested in playing free roam with strangers all fucking eachother over, I'll be happy in my private session with friends



    Personal computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You can't be serious? I know BF3 pc can run 64 players. As of now, GTAV is coming on consoles, and I said not even BF3 has 64 players, implying on console.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syphonetix View Post
    Why talk about Battlefield in a GTA thread? 2 completely different games and DICE had good reasons!
    How could you possibly expect GTA V to have 64 players? I mean lets be honest here lolol.

  20. #20
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Syphonetix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Trill State of Texas
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    You can't be serious? I know BF3 pc can run 64 players. As of now, GTAV is coming on consoles, and I said not even BF3 has 64 players, implying on console. How could you possibly expect GTA V to have 64 players? I mean lets be honest here lolol.
    Dude, it's fucking GTA V for fucks sake, it's made by the GODS themselves! So it should have a level of complete epicness, and if Rockstar has a good reason for 16 then so be it, i'll accept it but so far nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO