Results 1 to 14 of 14

GTA V Cheat codes

This is a discussion on GTA V Cheat codes within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Not a full list, constantly updated here: GTA V Cheats : GrandTheftAutoV (some codes haven't been found yet, like moon ...

  1. #1
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    GTA V Cheat codes

    Not a full list, constantly updated here:
    GTA V Cheats : GrandTheftAutoV


    (some codes haven't been found yet, like moon gravity, super jump, etc.)

    i had to translate Xbox to PS3 so if there's something wrong let me know.

    Vehicles
    Spawn Buzzard <-- (helicopter with missiles & guns)

    Spawn Comet

    Spawn Sanchez

    Spawn Trashmaster

    Spawn Limo

    Spawn Stunt Plane

    Spawn Caddy

    Spawn Rapid GT

    Spawn Duster

    Items

    Give Parachute

    Player


    Raise Wanted Level

    Lower Wanted Level

    Explosive Melee Attacks

    Drunk Mode

    Fast Run

    Slow Mo Aim <-- enter up to 4 times to increase the effect, fifth time disables

    Ability Recharge

    Bang Bang <-- guns shoot explosions VIDEO HERE

    World



    Change Weather <-- includes snow

    Slidey Cars

    Slow Mo <-- enter up to 4 times to increase the effect, fifth time disables

  2. #2
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,527
    Reputation
    218

    Someone will ask this, so I might as well beat them to it:

    I wonder will these cheats disable trophies?




  3. #3
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Someone will ask this, so I might as well beat them to it:

    I wonder will these cheats disable trophies?
    from what i seen it disables them for the session, not the entire game save.

  4. #4
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,527
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    from what i seen it disables them for the session, not the entire game save.
    Wow, that's a 1st. Never heard of them disabling trophies for a session.




  5. #5
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Wow, that's a 1st. Never heard of them disabling trophies for a session.
    problem is no one knows what the game means by session.


    no idea if it's GTA IV styled

  6. #6
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,527
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    problem is no one knows what the game means by session.


    no idea if it's GTA IV styled
    I'm more than sure someone will give this a try and report if it's one session, or the whole save file. Guess we'll find out soon.




  7. #7
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    CrashTV-XHess's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    BURNOUT HQ
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I'm more than sure someone will give this a try and report if it's one session, or the whole save file. Guess we'll find out soon.
    its where if you die, the cheats are reset.


  8. #8
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    I hope it disables your PS3, cheats are for... Bitches, I was looking for something that rhymes, no luck though .
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  9. #9
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    178

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    I hope it disables your PS3, cheats are for... Bitches, I was looking for something that rhymes, no luck though .
    It wouldnt be GTA without cheats mate. If it disables for only the session or until you start a mission that would be awesome. Half the people who buy GTA will be just to fuck around and not worry about trophies. I know ill be using the cheats once ive finished the storyline.

    GTA 4 was shit IMO because we couldnt have fun at all with the cheats during the game just mucking round until we basically got the or it would fuck your whole save.

    Sig by Apokolypz



  10. #10
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    BeefcakeJax's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    City of Dunwall
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3stralian View Post
    It wouldnt be GTA without cheats mate. If it disables for only the session or until you start a mission that would be awesome. Half the people who buy GTA will be just to fuck around and not worry about trophies. I know ill be using the cheats once ive finished the storyline.

    GTA 4 was shit IMO because we couldnt have fun at all with the cheats during the game just mucking round until we basically got the or it would fuck your whole save.
    Oh man I should have put some smiles in there, cause I was joking around not trying to be an asshole I'm against cheats but you know Rockstar puts them there for a reason I understand that
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

  11. #11
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    by the way the slidey cars cheat is GTA IV Handling as a cheat code

    so if you hate the new handling, there ya go.

  12. #12
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    plan to use this once i beat the game

  13. #13
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    11 more hours and I'll have my copy (Can't go to the midnight release, I got work tonight). Hydra Cheat, internet plzokthxbai.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  14. #14
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    MAXTHUNDER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,945
    Reputation
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    by the way the slidey cars cheat is GTA IV Handling as a cheat code

    so if you hate the new handling, there ya go.

    I'm glad to here they changed the handling. That was the main thing I hated in GTA IV.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO