Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

So what "DON'T" you like about gta5 so far?

This is a discussion on So what "DON'T" you like about gta5 so far? within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; 1. Franklin - I've always hated the stupid ghetto, "gangsta" bullshit and Franklin and his trashy friends did nothing for ...

Fight the Future

1. Franklin - I've always hated the stupid ghetto, "gangsta" bullshit and Franklin and his trashy friends did nothing for me. I really dislike him as a character as well as his original surroundings. It was the reason I disliked GTA: San Andreas as well because of the "gangsta" crap.

2. Radio selection - The classic rock was very poorly represented in this game and there was entirely too much rap. The only rap song I enjoy is Rapper's Delight so obviously I didn't enjoy the majority of the music on this game. I was pleasantly surprised by Rebel Radio as I enjoy real country (none of this new shit which I call white trash pop) but I still miss Jazz Nation Radio from GTA IV.

That is about it. There is really nothing else that stands out to me as something I really disliked.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i just completed Triathlon #3 shit took 28 minutes!! compared to the first two that only took less than 4! ... so 28 minutes of you constantly tapping X ... ya genius idea -_- (and i barely won too (no crashes))

Signature Created by Bladia

PRO Member

Actually nothing at all. I have not found a single thing I dislike. To each their own, but I just take it for what it is, not what "I think it should be"

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    2. Radio selection - The classic rock was very poorly represented in this game and there was entirely too much rap.

^^This^^ ... Well, any decent rock at all, except one or two songs?

Homie and the "n" word was said too much.... constantly.

The camera angle was awkward at times... Especially diving for submarine parts.

NEEDS more Wade!!! "I don't know if it's possible, but I think I'm now immune to boobies"

Oh and the helicopters are a bitch to fly... or I'm incredibly shit at flying them; probably the latter.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mountain Lions. Those things gave me nightmares in Red Dead Redemption, now with their unwelcome return to GTA V, I am having flashbacks to my long lonely days and nights on the 'Ol Frontier, regularly being sliced up by these fur coated, sabre toothed Freddy Kruegers.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by jetblackcat View Post
    Mountain Lions. Those things gave me nightmares in Red Dead Redemption, now with their unwelcome return to GTA V, I am having flashbacks to my long lonely days and nights on the 'Ol Frontier, regularly being sliced up by these fur coated, sabre toothed Freddy Kruegers.
    True that!!!! Let me tell you a little story about those assholes. I was just finishing up a nice off road race on a motorcycle, and I was waiting for the game to finish saving so I could get ready for work when I noticed a red dot moving towards me on the radar. So I turned wondering if an angry racer that lost wanted a piece of me and BAM taken down by a mountain lion

Thats how I found out they were back in the game

Commander McBadass

The shitty ps3/x360 graphics? Can't wait for a pc version

My gaming rig : i5 3570k 4 x 4.8ghz
    Asus Maximus V gene z77
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC + Asus GTX 670 DCU II OC
    Corsair Force GS 360gb ssd
    Corsair Vengeance 4 x 4gb 1600mhz RAM

Lvl 6 - Silver

The freakin radio stations, the annoying Illuminati references (so played out), and when you go flying down the street at proly 100mph and hit another car the damn thing bearly got dented T_T
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 4 - Silver

Beverly's weed stash missions! I'm trying to evade the 2 star wanted level after picking up the truck, but it's so slow, I can't evade the police!

дурак

The Radio stations have little nothing I would listen to. Which is sad, because the radio stations in San Andreas, were perfect. I listened to almost all of them, and it really added a sense that the world was alive. Now most of the time, I have it off or I'm on Channel X or the Talk Show station. The rest is rather lackluster.

Franklin is boring. He is the least interesting of the characters. There was SO MUCH potential for Franklin, but they dropped the ball. And the dropped it hard. For example, whenever I switch to different characters, I get excited because I get to see what they were up to. Obviously Trevor is the best in this category, considering he's always doing some fucked up shit. But every time I switch to Franklin... He's at his house. Eating chips, changing his clothes, playing with Chop. Just boring and uninteresting shit.

I miss the gang rivalries. It didn't have to be prominent in this game (After all I was more interested in Michael's side of the story) but it would have been nice if it was at least somewhat there. Early on, I was excited to see how Grove Street has changed since the events of SA. But the more I play, the more it seems like it they are ignoring that it ever happened. Like I said, it didn't have to be center stage, but it wold have been nice to see a bit of the aftermath, even if it was just a little bit.

Other than that, I'm fairly content.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

KCCO!

Wow, is the radio that bad? I remember when I played GTA III I love the radio stations. All the songs they had from the movie Scarface were just .
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-26-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Banned

Way too many failed mission and Trevor is an horrible shooter during his heist mission.

Lvl 7 - Gold

1. I don't like the radio stations either. Too much rap and the talk radio that I was so looking forward to barely has enough content to not repeat itself over and over. It's a small complaint considering the scope of the game but I was really hoping for them to step it up like they did in past games.

2. I don't like the shooting mechanics when you are driving. Seems like it would be easier in real life than it is in GTA V. Again, small complaint but it can be very frustrating at times.

3. The cops in this game have really good AI and getting away is a real pain in the ass. It takes a lot of the fun out of it for me.

4. I really thought that with censorship levels at an all-time low, this would be the game with graphic intercourse lol. No such luck

PRO Member

- Have yet to feel connected to the characters.
    - Would prefer an actual menu than a phone
    - The music on the radio blows. At least Saints Row 4 introduced me to at least 3 decent songs.

I do like how they fixed the driving from GTAIV. That change alone at least makes the game playable and enjoyable.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel_King View Post
    The shitty ps3/x360 graphics? Can't wait for a pc version
    LOL
    Speaks the guy with 7k trophies.

Another thing i just realized i don't like - the emails and texts field. Seriously, how am i suppose to read a big ass texts from the damn small phone on the side of the screen. No space and it's real tiny i get confused where is the last sentence i read.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post
    Beverly's weed stash missions! I'm trying to evade the 2 star wanted level after picking up the truck, but it's so slow, I can't evade the police!
    use Franklin's Special Ability to accelerate your speed in a shorter distance or pull a maneuver that makes it hard for the cops to follow you

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Don't think much of the graphics
    The camera problems mentioned by others, this is the first game ever to have made me feel nauseous
    The idiotic choice of colour [light blue] to highlight certain words in mission objectives can make them illegible

♚ Overlord ♔

My biggest complaint is taxi's in this game. I call them up cause I'm in the middle of no where, they say they're around the corner, then after 5 minutes of waiting I decide to go walk to my waypoint feeling like I got trolled. Everytime.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Um...the $60 pricetag...because I don't have it yet WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

The garage system. I've disliked it since GTA3, and it hasn't really improved - for the cars, anyway. While games like Saints Row and Mafia 2 have great garages that allow you to store multiple cars, GTA is stuck in the past, only allowing you to store 1 or 2 cars in a safehouse garage, and 4 in each character's big garage in the city.

IE: In Saints Row - you could store up to 64 cars across all of your garages [As in, you could have a total of 64 cars - one garage could have 10, another could have 20, and another could have 34.] In Mafia 2, you can store 10 cars, and they display stats about the currently selected car.

Neither game makes you lose the car if you're forced to switch for some reason, and SR allows you to repair destroyed cars [At least, it used to, not sure if it still does, I haven't actually destroyed a garage car in a while.] Plus, Saints Row automatically adds any car you customize to your garage - and you can access said garage from any of the in game Rim Jobs.

GTA doesn't do that - and I don't understand why. They do it for Hangars and Helipads, why not cars?

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast