Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

So what "DON'T" you like about gta5 so far?

This is a discussion on So what "DON'T" you like about gta5 so far? within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Ive run out of missions to do. Literally only rampages left. Yet I havent completed the campaign...The last mission Ive ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ive run out of missions to do. Literally only rampages left. Yet I havent completed the campaign...The last mission Ive done is Eye In The Sky. Now there is nothing except contant texts from Molly asking where the Bond car is. Also my guide says I shouldve completed Mr. Richards but I dont havw a contact point for Solomon!
    Need help if possible!

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Fernando's talk with the candidate is the greatest shit
    I still believe he is the greatest Radio guy in GTA history above Lazlow, the candidate stuff was wonderful and he is easily the best part of GTA V's talk radio stations ( apart from the Epsilon welshman who was hilarious ).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't like that you can't drive the train in free roam

Lvl 5 - Silver

Greatest game of is ilk ever made. People need to stop comparing it to Saints Row and Just Cause, they're in totally different universes from the GTA quality. That's what I hate most lmao That aside, I give GTA V a 9.1/10 on a content aspect, would have a perfect 10 if they had more to do... no bowling, pool, QUB3D - etc! D:< Hoping with DLC and title updates they'll trickle more stuff in, but after playing online [occasionally *twitch*] it's clear they spent a lot of time putting effort into online components. It's clear in the coming months there will be a massive flood of online content. If you go to your closet when you buy a condo, there are outfit items that don't even exist yet [ie jewelry etcetc] so... Crossing my GODDDAMNNN fingers they add bowling! Just imagine, 2v2+ bowling events. XD I also hate that everyone is f'n bitching so much about the Rockstar server/cloud issues, yes it SUCKS MIGHTY BALLS but this is a major leap in effort for this type of game, I don't think it's ever been done before. When it works, it's Godly; when it doesn't, there is much hair pulling. Cannot wait for R* to figure out all the quirks that are messing with the Online game... GO GO GO!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Found another thing I don't like. While I think it was a good idea to have an online open world it's not really working out. I cannot do a single mission without idiots coming after me and blocking the road, killing me then taking over my mission. The online GTA5 was built for trolls for sure.
    $120 bucks to the first to plat for Gta5!!!
    Enter Here

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AidsorHIV View Post
    Found another thing I don't like. While I think it was a good idea to have an online open world it's not really working out. I cannot do a single mission without idiots coming after me and blocking the road, killing me then taking over my mission. The online GTA5 was built for trolls for sure.
    For some reason Passive Mode isn't working for me. People can still shoot and kill me while its ON. Another damn bug Rockstar need to take care of.

Lvl 5 - Silver

And that's why I only play in 'Friends Only Session'

Lvl 3 - Bronze

After reading this thread I'm gonna pass on getting this anytime soon , thx for the heads up

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit_Hate View Post
    After reading this thread I'm gonna pass on getting this anytime soon , thx for the heads up
    it's a amazing game

this is just a minor bitching thread.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Nah, if you get frustrated easily then don't buy it. The game online is full of idiots. You can't do jack for missions online. Anytime you go to collect a car and deliver it morons are just waiting where you have to go and they kill you and take all of your money and your mission.

It's damn gay.
    Enter Here

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

it's a amazing game

Exactly, so much of the whinging i've heard from some here and on other forums is about their shortcomings rather than the games or in a lot of cases, not bothering to read pop ups that tell them how the Online works then getting mad at the game for it ( Obviously not saying that about things like not getting into games and losing property etc ).

Been smooth sailing since Friday personally having had all the real problems occur before that. Heard and seen the same for many others.

Slightly off topic but a good example of how good Online can be to counterpoint the flaws. Last night was one of the best Online sessions i've had on a console game, it started with teaming up with a crew leader to go nick a plane after taking out some Vagos' punks, flying about LS, parachuting onto the roof of the skyscraper under construction to go and take out a couple of guys sat in it killing people. Bounty put on my head left me in a cat and mouse chase around the map where i killed a a few who came to hunt me out in my saw mill hiding spot. teamed up with a mate after that, went robbing some stores and cars to sell, escaped the bounty completely, got into a fistfight with my mate at the end of the session, killed him and was then plowed by another players car two seconds later. I wasn't even mad. Online teaches you how every pedestrian in SP must feel.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

To get rid of the morons, start your own crew and from the SP menu, go to Play GTA Online and choose invite only. Get ya mates in there and when you return to freeroam no-one is there to shoot you... I had lost my lvl 14 character as was a little pissed but thankfully i kept banking me cash so i didn't loose too much money... My only gripe is the load can be a pain, but they will improve given the size of the install base...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by fluckylarkys View Post
    To get rid of the morons, start your own crew and from the SP menu, go to Play GTA Online and choose invite only. Get ya mates in there and when you return to freeroam no-one is there to shoot you... I had lost my lvl 14 character as was a little pissed but thankfully i kept banking me cash so i didn't loose too much money... My only gripe is the load can be a pain, but they will improve given the size of the install base...
    you can also do the cashier glitch to get a current stream of $1.5-2k per 30 seconds in invite mode.

rob cashier, pause screen, go to dlc store, go back, the cashier will respawn with full money drawer, repeat.

there's no point to do it unless you just need something quick for 20 grand. you can just grind the duct mission if you want to actually get money (9k in 50 seconds aint bad, just make sure you have a few people with you and tap the right trigger/R2 after you beat the mission and like/dislike the mission).

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

it's a amazing game

no, not really. I'm certain that multiplayer is fucked

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 7 - Gold

The aiming mechanics are awful, some missions are boring.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 4 - Silver

To be fair, the PS3Trophies crew online are really good. Since playing in a Crew only server with you guys, I've had no-one come and kill me (besides the deathmatches obviously!), and there are always missions going on, so levelling up happens relatively quickly

Lvl 7 - Gold

Okay, so now that I have finished the game, I have a few new complaints that I have to share. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But I'm not really in love with it considering the following:

1. The traffic in this game is unnecessary and annoying. I get that it's a big, busy city but it really takes the fun out of driving around.
    2. The collectables are excessive in my opinion. Stunt jumps, letter scraps, spaceship parts, submarine parts, toxic barrels, knife flights and under bridges is just way too much work for such little reward. Maybe if they unlocked something like free armor or a health upgrade or a special ability upgrade, it would be worth it.
    3. Lamar. This guy is nothing more than a stereotype to the extreme and he frustrates me every time I have to deal with him. How Franklin resists killing him is beyond me.
    4. I hate that just standing next to a pedestrian makes them call the police. The cops in this game are obviously Navy Seal trained and world class marksman so having to deal with them over just standing on the sidewalk is really fucking annoying.
    5. I don't like having to dress your characters every time you load up the game. They should just stay in the smooth ass suits I put them in.
    6. The worst thing of all is owning businesses in this game. It is supposed to be an investment that pays off but I get a goddamn phone call every time I'm driving around because somebody stole my weed shipment or they want me to do a cab mission. I understand that a business owner has to be hands on in real life in most cases but this is supposed to be a fun game, not real life. I wish I could sell all the businesses.
    7. The soundtrack is awful. With the exception of a few good snoop songs, there is nothing good and the talk radio is a huge letdown. SR4 had the right idea when it comes to music control, giving us freedom to hear what we want to hear.
    8. The dialogue is utterly ridiculous in a lot of instances. If I never hear the word "Homey" again, it will be fine with me and I am a little surprised that Franklin doesn't mind every white person in the game calling him homey. Try that shit in real life.
    9.The repetitive nature of the missions. Evey mission is "Michael, we have a problem" Michael: "I'll do this shit and then it's over. I'm out" rinse and repeat.
    10. Some tenth thing.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Bad music? How so? It has Gerry Rafferty! lol That alone = rocks! And yes it's a pop song, but there's a song on the Pop station by err... All SAints that somehow has a feel of GTA III to it, it's odd. Somehow calming. Again, to avoid trolls and noobs - always play in a 'Friends Only Session'! Although the few times I've played with randoms I've had nothing but good times. No annoying rammers in racers, no needless teamkilling etc.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Which brings me to my next problem. I'm suppose to be leading a crew now as there's a handful of people waiting for me to start one. Social club wouldn't let me start until I validate my account. Well, I went to validate my email and realized that I need to change my email on there. I try to change my email on the account there but couldn't because I couldn't remember the damn password. Now I logged out for some dumb impulse reason and socialclub is not replying to support tickets...........Son of a!
    Enter Here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. The dialogue. "I'm a Darwinist, homie." "Oh, have you tried Darwinist yoga?" "No, but I just put the Darwin back in social Darwinism, bro." "I'm sure you showed those millennial turds." "I did... bro!"

2. GTA Online. When you want to get things done efficiently, everyone's trolling and trying to kill you. When you want to do missions with other people, they kick you. That is, if it's working properly, homie.

3. Already did those Lester missions and didn't get the very maximum take from every heist? Ouch. I suppose you could just do that briefcase exploit to make the money needed to buy the golf club, but... oh, they fixed that? Yeah, start over the game if you want to maximize your revenue, bro.

I mean, outside of all that, I've enjoyed the 70+ hours I put into this game a lot. But, still, little incentive to go back in and 100% it now that I know I won't make the money I want and 4. all that awaits me in the post-game are collection achievements and a half-hour triathlon.
    Last edited by omgmyface; 10-10-2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: my grammar is terrible

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast