Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ending.... (Obvious Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Ending.... (Obvious Spoilers) within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Originally Posted by Luckay No they weren't. It was kinda obvious something will go down in the ending at least ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    No they weren't.
    It was kinda obvious something will go down in the ending at least with Michael and Trevor after the North Yankton mission..

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    It was kinda obvious something will go down in the ending at least with Michael and Trevor after the North Yankton mission..
    Of course something was gonna go down, they never said/hinted that someone would die though.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Of course something was gonna go down, they never said/hinted that someone would die though.
    Agreed, you could tell the climax was coming because everything starts making sense and Tervor knows the turth but thats about it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

When i got to the last mission it was clearly said kill either michael or trevor or try your luck at saving them both so to me i am going to try save the 2 guys who gave me a chance and took me under there wing, there is no way rockstar would make the game where it would be impossible to get 100% after the last mission.

How many people would try clean everything up before the last mission is over
    Mint sig by In2 & Mint Avy by Abstract

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's weird that they set up the game with so much stuff for Michael and Trevor not counting for 100%, i.e. none of their S+F missions count, the letters and space ship parts are Franklin S+Fs etc, but then other stuff they didn't, like the Trevor airfield missions, the rampages and the bailbonds.

Effectively you can still get 100% if you kill Michael (even Epislon doesn't count) but not Trevor. Weird...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Am I the only one which thought that in the Death Wish option Franklin will have some kind of last stand fight against the croocked NOOSE / FIB and will die instead of Michael or Trevor? .
    fun fact according to cut code franklin was supposed to die in the deathwish, but then he would get replaced by Lamar.

Lamar has way more unused dialogue than any side character in the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12