Los Santos Custom Trophy Problem?

This is a discussion on Los Santos Custom Trophy Problem? within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; So, recently I decided to jack up my ride and headed over to LSC. I thought that whilst doing this, ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Los Santos Custom Trophy Problem?

So, recently I decided to jack up my ride and headed over to LSC. I thought that whilst doing this, I'd aim for the LSC trophy as I had plenty of money to buy one upgrade from each category. I followed the instructions in the trophy guide, making sure to buy at least one thing from each category and applying it to my car.
    However, upon leaving the garage, no trophy popped. So, I decided to re-enter the shop and check if I had missed something. From what I could see, I hadn't, even checking the wheels and accessories etc. So, I left the garage again hoping the trophy would pop, but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I may have missed or why the trophy isn't popping?

♚ Overlord ♔

You know I had the same problem. Here's how I fixed it. You wanna go to Los Santos Customs the property. Purchase it. Can only be done with Franklin. Then get any vehicle unmodded and fully mod it in that shop. You'll notice everything is free so this should be really easy. Don't forget to mod the following: Horn, Tinted windows, custom tires, and bulletproof tires. Rumors say you should also change the color of the car once. Exit then it should pop. If it didn't get another car unmodded then repeat. It helps to not use everyone's special unique vehicle if it didn't pop. (always spawns at safehouses). Hope this helps.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ace-murderer234 you are a genius! It finally popped after following your advice. Thank you so much I've seen quite a few people having this problem and yet couldn't find a solution. Thank you

Lvl 5 - Silver

I had no trouble, got it the first time even without buying the property. If it helps other people: i did it with a car i stole right before it, so it isn't the unique vehicle like ace-murderer already said above...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4