Epsilon Mission Trouble

This is a discussion on Epsilon Mission Trouble within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Anyone had the same trouble as me after delivering all the vehicles the mission stops? I ended my days play ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Epsilon Mission Trouble

Anyone had the same trouble as me after delivering all the vehicles the mission stops?
    I ended my days play after the last vehicle was delivered waited for it to save and turned the system off, after another full days play and numerous saves in the safe house the mission will not continue any help would be appreciated.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Have you followed the tg? step by step?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes mate I just switched off after the last vehicle an lost the mission, I've googled it and it's happened to others too by the sound of it.

PRO Member

I'm having trouble with this mission as well. Marnie suppose to send you an email after completing the car deliveries. I just beat "The Big Score" and now I don't see any Epsilon symbol on the map.

Fight the Future

I didn't have any troubles at all. After I delivered the last car I just played as Trevor for a bit and when I switched back to Michael the mission was ready to go.

Change is mediocre

Are you sure you've waited long enough? This trophy is a pain in the ass for one thing: you gotta save like 6 times just for the next mission to appear. I think it's random too. Once it only took one sleep, another took over 10. idk, the best advice I could give is to try to pass more time and see.

PRO Member

I guess this is a known glitch and Rockstar knows it. Epsilon mission not proceeding when delivering 5 cars in GTA V – Rockstar Support

Venire, Videre, Vince

After I delivered all the cars, I just took one nap, and BOOM the symbol appears, since the game autosaves, don't know why but just keep taking naps until it appears!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just to let people no after the update for gta online my epsilon mission has now appeared so for all that this happened to try having a look after the update