Game Crashes With a Spinning Wheel

This is a discussion on Game Crashes With a Spinning Wheel within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; this happened twice now :[ anyone else getting this problem? as soon as i fail a mission, i then hit ...

I make lego out of you!

Game Crashes With a Spinning Wheel

this happened twice now :[ anyone else getting this problem? as soon as i fail a mission, i then hit replay then it carry's on spinning!
    Making plat cards

Fight the Future

I haven't personally had any issues with the game but a few co-workers have had problems with freezing and the like. I suggested they delete the game data (not save data) and re-install it and they've said that did the trick. I know it sucks having to wait another 15-20 minutes to install the game again but if it fixes it I'd say it is worth it.

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    I haven't personally had any issues with the game but a few co-workers have had problems with freezing and the like. I suggested they delete the game data (not save data) and re-install it and they've said that did the trick. I know it sucks having to wait another 15-20 minutes to install the game again but if it fixes it I'd say it is worth it.
    iv tried that trick james & it seemed to work, hasn't crashed since thanks man, i appreciate the help :]
    Making plat cards