Deep Inside Mission Help

This is a discussion on Deep Inside Mission Help within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; So, I've delivered the two sports cars from the side of the road, and delivered the sleek black car to ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Deep Inside Mission Help

So, I've delivered the two sports cars from the side of the road, and delivered the sleek black car to Devon Weston. However, the next mission (the James Bond car), has yet to appear on my radar, despite the fact I have numerous emails and texts from Molly (I'm playing as Franklin) asking why I haven't delivered it yet.
    I've only got Trevor's rampages showing up on my map, and I think I need this mission to continue with the game. The D hasn't showed up outside the studios yet either. Have I missed something out or ?

Threat

If there's no mission on the map then the only thing I can think of is that you need to stash a getaway car for a heist, if that's not it then it's a bug.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well that's a bummer. I've read that I need to do "Eye In The Sky" which I know I've done...However, I've also read that I need to do "Caida Libre" which I've not had any notification of...Any ideas?

Lvl 4 - Silver

*bump*

Would deleting the patches help me on this one?