Your thoughts about the health / damage system

This is a discussion on Your thoughts about the health / damage system within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; So I thought to open this thread because I am sure I am not the only one who thinks its ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Your thoughts about the health / damage system

So I thought to open this thread because I am sure I am not the only one who thinks its works stupid (at least for me).
    So I find this game in Single Player and espically in Multiplayer not friendly at all. Lets start from the beginining - pedestrians.
    You crash your car into them, like 40% of the time the guy will go out from his car and now either shoot you and kill you most of the time because you're unprepared or just go out from his car to punch your ass. If you hang around in Strawberry or just the hoods the Ballas or GS will go 40vs1 against you which is ridicously stupid. You just walk around them and they either push you or start swearing you and if you press > to replay you're dead within a second which bring me to another thing - the health system. In Single player it's somewhere balanced from obvious reasons but in the Multiplayer a shot of a fucking Pistol takes down 25% of your health. You are dead in no time and the AI (Also in Single Player) is accurate as fuck so you cant even peak your head around your cover without getting shot.
    And another thing is the Power Play thing. WHY THE FUCK I SHOULD TAKE DOUBLE DAMAGE IF I AM FIRST PLACE (Which is 99% of the cases) while other can't aim for shit? How is that my problem? Besides double xp for me it gives me nothing which makes it so unbalanced and stupid. In every start of the game I do a 3 streak either in TDM or DM or just make myself first place and BAM. Power Play for the rest of the game (usually). It makes hard to kill while others can't kill you with like 2 Pistol shots and it goes down only if someone else takes your place in 3 kills or so. I mean seriously - the health system is crappy as it is already which you can kill anyone with 4-6 shots anywhere with this crazy rate of fire all weapons and have and Rockstar add this Power Play bullshit also?

Am I the only one this thing bothers?
    (Dear fanboys - Save your shit and stop thinking the world is all pink brahs, save your fanboy-filled comments for yourself please )

PRO Member

I'd be happy just being able to actually play online and didn't have to create a new character every day...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Body armor is completely useless bought to most expensive one $4000 and within a few shots its gonne.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsdayman View Post
    Body armor is completely useless bought to most expensive one $4000 and within a few shots its gonne.
    I bought armor only one or two times for all of the Single Player lol. As you said it's useless unlike other GTA games but you have health regeneration however I still think it's a pain in the ass that the AI are all police trained.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah body armour is pointless the ai is way to accurate I got raped in a second while I was driving and I've completed the game and I can count on 1 hand how many medikits I've seen even when you have trevors rage active u go down like a sack of shit atleast in tbogt you got regenerative health