The whiners of GTA V

This is a discussion on The whiners of GTA V within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; Today while searching for update 1.03 patch notes, I discovered two things. One, Rockstar had not released the notes as ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The whiners of GTA V

Today while searching for update 1.03 patch notes, I discovered two things. One, Rockstar had not released the notes as of yet. Two, most people were complaining that the patch removed mission farming, but did not address online characters being deleted. All of this whining, and yet no proof of what they cried about. After reading the notes later on, it turns out that farming was not touched but deleted characters was fixed. In closing, before beating down about something, get not just the facts straight, but just plain and simple facts. Thank you

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Your welcome......
    $120 bucks to the first to plat for Gta5!!!
    Enter Here

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

That's nice

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ElbowSOUP View Post
    Today while searching for update 1.03 patch notes, I discovered two things. One, Rockstar had not released the notes as of yet. Two, most people were complaining that the patch removed mission farming, but did not address online characters being deleted. All of this whining, and yet no proof of what they cried about. After reading the notes later on, it turns out that farming was not touched but deleted characters was fixed. In closing, before beating down about something, get not just the facts straight, but just plain and simple facts. Thank you
    Wait, what? You said you couldn't find any patch notes, then you say, after reading them :\

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Kid, not loser

Bro, just by making this post you're whining about the whiners :stare:

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Reading the forum posts on Rockstar's site is like poison for the brain where GTA Online is concerned.
    Taking aside any posts about genuine concerns leaves you with pages and pages of so much frothing at the mouth, gnashing of teeth and wailing about consumer rights and shittiest game launch evurrrr!!! whilst anyone trying to be reasonable is shot down by a laser of uneducated rage.

It's also a good way to feel better about yourself as a human being.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I will whine about the disaster that is GTA Online competitive multiplayer. How come Max Payne 3 has a great character movement online and is just more entertaining? I mean if you can't create something better than that, just make something similar. It is just awkward and stiff how players move and go behind cover, I'm missing that smoothness from MP3.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm not whining about GTAVO, I'm whining about the fact that the 1.02 update wiped my missions off of my single player. I'm meant to be meeting Solomon as Michael, but there is nothing on my Single Player map and Franklin and Trevor no longer have any missions, despite the fact Molly keeps texting about delivering the James Bond car.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The whole point of the post was people complaining about things that they had simply read without fact. It was actually a few of hours between my original search for the notes and finding them (took some time for rockstar to release them). If this observation is considered whining, I can deal with that. Of course, reading comments will destroy your brain, but I was searching for notes and found these tears people cried ever so interesting.