GTA Online: Awards Not Progressing

This is a discussion on GTA Online: Awards Not Progressing within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; I have been trying to get the trophy for unlocking 30 platinum awards and noticed that a few of the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GTA Online: Awards Not Progressing

I have been trying to get the trophy for unlocking 30 platinum awards and noticed that a few of the awards get stuck and will not progress. I spent well over $250,000 trying to unlock the suped up award for buying every type of mod for a single vehicle. I have also been working on the unlocking the veteran racer award for participating in 25 different races and it is stuck on 13 and wil not progress at all. If anyone has a solution or tip or even has experienced the same problem with any of the other awards, please let me know. Thanks.

PRO Member

I think sometimes it takes a while. I keep the Social Club up on my Mac and it takes a while for it to show up on there. Find it easier to track on there, than on the game itself.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am stuck on the same progress 13/25 it's very annoying

Lvl 7 - Gold

I had the same problem. The counter was stuck. I did this with a boosting partner. The solution is that you have to HOST THE RACE and it will count.

Bob 'n' Becca

I thought I bought every upgrade for a single car, but I probably haven't. I've had quite a few cars that I've suped up, some I've lost to stupidity and some I still have, but I doubt I've done every upgrade on a single car. I am, however, concerned about the No Claims Bonus award. It's stuck at 5 minutes, and has been for some time, and it's hard to find info on exactly how to progress it. All-in-all I may have 19 or so platinums. I know I've recently unlocked the face tattoo but I've yet to apply it. Once I do I'll get another platinum. I've tried to get all the victory awards but those bastards are time consuming, even with a partner.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah I'm having these lame issues, also. "Spend time with a Wanted Level" is still at freakin zero count! I have run around for aaages with like 3-5 stars, leading the cops this way and that, and hasn't gone up a slight ounce. Same with "drive car for so-n-so minutes without any damage" - hasn't gone up at all. WTH, I say. WTH. :'(

Lvl 5 - Silver

Haven't had any problems and got the trophy few days ago. I did the fugitive and drive for 30 minutes, had no problems with both.

For the fugitive I noticed the time is only going up if you have a certain minimum wanted level and after you are chased for a certain time, it doesn't start the first minute you are wanted. To keep it simple I trained for the fugitive entirely in my self made GTA race. It's very easy to attain 5 stars and not get killed, once your car is damaged to much simply hold triangle to respawn with full health. Posted the link already in the custom dm/race suggestion thread but here you go if you want to try it: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...g?platformId=2

The 30 minutes with no damage trophy I got on the airport. I made sure to stay on the runway the whole time never going anywhere where I could bump over the grass or smth like that and always held the accelerate button only slightly down to keep a constant slow speed similar to the traffic in town. Didn't have any troubles.