Solid Gold Baby

This is a discussion on Solid Gold Baby within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; anyone have any suggestions as to which missions are easiest to get gold on as there are currently some for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Solid Gold Baby

anyone have any suggestions as to which missions are easiest to get gold on as there are currently some for me that are starting to piss me off

Lvl 4 - Silver

Most of them is easy espically the strangers and freaks. Once you obtained a gold objective in a mission its saved so you can replay the mission again and do the other objective.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I usually attempt a few at a time then give up, the load times kill it. It's frustrating to play through some of the longer missions only to fail at the one check you have left and keep repeating <__< I'm so close though, like 15 to go for 70! argh. Last story trophy I have left, too.

EDIT* Also, after you've completed the game, it allows you to play mission choices that you didn't make - since I chose Option C at the end, if I 'replay' Option A and B will that affect anything? No spoilers, but - if I do those, will I lose people? Just curious!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

There are so many that it's hard to come up with a list for you when you probably have done a bunch. I recommend trying each mission three times. If you don't have gold by then and see it'll annoy you then move to the next missions. I did that and it was not too bad. I also skipped ones that said something like "finished in 30minutes" because they were too long. By the time I finished them all off I had maybe 20 more left to go and I picked one's that I was only missing one check off for.
    $120 bucks to the first to plat for Gta5!!!
    Enter Here

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    I usually attempt a few at a time then give up, the load times kill it. It's frustrating to play through some of the longer missions only to fail at the one check you have left and keep repeating <__< I'm so close though, like 15 to go for 70! argh. Last story trophy I have left, too.

EDIT* Also, after you've completed the game, it allows you to play mission choices that you didn't make - since I chose Option C at the end, if I 'replay' Option A and B will that affect anything? No spoilers, but - if I do those, will I lose people? Just curious!

You'll be okay, I've played them after choosing C too and the story stays the same way. And they're easy gold medals too.