And the conclusion is......gta5 online is worthless

This is a discussion on And the conclusion is......gta5 online is worthless within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; They were not thinking when they made gta5 online. Well....maybe they were thinking and thought it would be cool to ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

And the conclusion is......gta5 online is worthless

They were not thinking when they made gta5 online. Well....maybe they were thinking and thought it would be cool to be idiots and make it extremely unfair....

Let's say you are a new(ish) player and enter a race online. Well there is no chance you'll get anywhere because all hosts have custom rides ON, catchup OFF, and traffic OFF.
    So basically the higher ranked players and their retardedly modified cars automatically win so what is the point. Now you cannot rank yourself up easily with racing, so there's a pointless game to play.

Now you decide to try some deathmatch then you find that the high ranked people automatically win as well because they have extremely powerful weapons and you have JACK. So there's some more pointless activities.

This is probably one of the worst online gaming experiences I've ever had. The only way to play this game online is to go after newbee player.

Now for myself when I'm in the free roam I continuously get kicked from players because there is a bunch of foreign language morons who don't understand to start a private server and just kick everyone out.

And WORST of ALL. It's not all that easy to mute others. It's like a 1minute job to mute them and if you get killed then you have to try again. We got the typical nasely voiced virgin nerd ghetto thugs, hindu music screaming singers, and little 12yr olds pestering you.

I would like to be the first person to say that I cannot wait to get the plat, sell the game, and never play it again.

Will I buy a gta6 if it comes out?
    Yeah....I'll buy it and try it out but I've been waiting for this one to come out for years and it was made for trolls just as much as the last one. I had a much better time playing red dead redemption than this crap........
    $120 bucks to the first to plat for Gta5!!!
    Enter Here

Threat

I agree with all except the muting. You can set it so it automatically mutes everyone who's not in your crew/on your friend's list.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Sellout

i've found most people turn the custom vehicles off. I usually lose at racing cause I have the worst luck with my car getting hit and flying off away from the track. Best way to rank up if you can get into a room that isn't full.

Totally agree with the being kicked when I join a room. That is frustrating as hell.

дурак

Decided to stop playing with all the issues running rampant. I love GTA V, but this a rather huge blunder when it comes to the MP.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 4 - Silver

This are the little things.. Barley happens i am being kicked or races are all custom ones. The payout from missions is now 50% less!

Up the Irons!

The only one I agree on that you mentioned is the deathmatch one. I'm not a fan of the mode (mainly for the reason you mentioned), so it doesn't bother me much.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Yeah, GTA Online gets boring fast. overrated as fuck

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Here's something hilarious. I ended up being the host and turned off custom rides and the people were so pissed they were doing U-turns in 1st place to knock me off the track.
    Enter Here

Lvl 6 - Silver

play with friends only then, it's the best way to have fun.

playing online games with randoms has NEVER been fun, cos most of them are just out to win and nothing else.

PRO Member

I was bored with the online after the initial intro of how to play it. So I guess none of those issues have become a problem for me. Well, at least not until I decide I want to go for plat!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Indeed, just play a 'friends only session' - there are more than enough people who have this game that you don't have to worry about being stuck with randoms. I only ever play with 2-3 people at a time, unless really feeling a challenge then it's full randoms lol. To each his/her own, though

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Yeah, GTA Online gets boring fast. overrated as fuck
    Fucking exactly, I was waiting for Online big time, and now that it's out I don't even feel like playing it. Competitive matches are fail as shit Max Payne 3 was so much better. Thanks god it has incredible SP.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Will Love you for Food

Gotta play with friends to get the awesome experience and you will rank up faster with help from friends.

Change is mediocre

Amazing, people are assholes. Who knew?

Just play with fucking friends. There are work arounds to avoid, legitimately avoid, all of the problems in this thread.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

GTA V has quickly become tedious for me. I really enjoy playing with my crew members because they all play the game fairly and we get massive payouts from the missions. Other than that I always end up in sessions where everyone just goes around killing each other for fun. Then you spawn back right next to them and they do it again!

I've given up on the online side of the game for a while. Trying to collect all the boring crap in the main game now.

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Play without friends and you will have little to no fun in GTA Online apart from those magical encounters with like minded people but that applies to nearly every MP game ever so hardly a valid complaint.

I'd like to know how something that has thousands of pages of seething bile and hatred directed at it be overrated? I personally enjoy it immensely even with the issues but i've seen way more whinging about GTAO than i've seen praise.

Lvl 9 - Gold

lol all iv heard from the supposed "game of the year" is people whinging constantly I am sooooo glad I never bought this and never will... there is such a thing as to big of a game, the bigger the buggier!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Play with friends. That's all I do and its fun as hell.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Responsible Driver

Has anyone experienced the glitch yet with the server stats not saving? This cloud save glitch really screwed me over when I was kicked from a game that I just joined. I went from a level 20 to a level 5 in 1 night. Ugh...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've never seen that problem before. That would suck badly.
    Enter Here