100% Missions

This is a discussion on 100% Missions within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; So, after restarting my single player campaign after an update glitch, I've finally got round to completing the main story. ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

100% Missions

So, after restarting my single player campaign after an update glitch, I've finally got round to completing the main story. I decided to aim for the 100% completion, and thought I'd have a look through my missions. I thought that I had done all 69 missions, but according to R* and the game, I've only completed 66.

I'm not sure what the missions are. I had Tracey call me during a mission, telling me she was being followed by someone (however, I died and was unable to help), and then I also had Jimmy call me and tell me that he had been kidnapped (same as Tracey, I died during a mission and was unable to help). I have included a screenshot below to see if you can help me figure out which missions are left for me to do and if they're still possible now I've completed the story.

Thank you.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My apologies for bumping this thread. However, I still don't know what the last three missions are. I've completed the story, and I picked Option C. Are two of the missions the other two endings? Or are the last three of my missions Lesters Assassination missions? Please help, I'd really like to 100% this game eventually!

Venire, Videre, Vince

By your screenshot you still have some unplayed missions, are you still having problems?