Does anyone know the fastest way to get RP?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know the fastest way to get RP? within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; I'm currently at rank 52/53 and would like to know the fastest way to get RP. And don't say do ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Does anyone know the fastest way to get RP?

I'm currently at rank 52/53 and would like to know the fastest way to get RP. And don't say do Criminal Record race, cause after the Beach Bum update that doesn't work anymore, you now only get 100 RP, pure win. I've just been doing missions since you still get any where from 1000-3000 RP but not all missions. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm in the same situation mate, hopefully someone will give a cracking solution

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JustMat82 View Post
    I'm in the same situation mate, hopefully someone will give a cracking solution
    yea me too. I sent you a friend request in case you needed anything or want to do stuff for RP.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I'm currently at rank 52/53 and would like to know the fastest way to get RP. And don't say do Criminal Record race, cause after the Beach Bum update that doesn't work anymore, you now only get 100 RP, pure win. I've just been doing missions since you still get any where from 1000-3000 RP but not all missions. Thanks in advance for any help.
    winning the race for the criminal record didn't really matter, you got the most points from finishing a lap (~7000 RP) ... but are you saying that you only get points for winning the race now? that sucks, that's why i used the crap out of it before they patched it, the hardest part was just finding someone willing to farm it as much as i wanted to ...

anyways survival is a good way to earn RP (20,000 RP for beating all 10 rounds ... 18,000 RP for only 9 and so on)

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

survival give you 2000€ not Rp, my last survivial was only 8k rp
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    winning the race for the criminal record didn't really matter, you got the most points from finishing a lap (~7000 RP) ... but are you saying that you only get points for winning the race now? that sucks, that's why i used the crap out of it before they patched it, the hardest part was just finding someone willing to farm it as much as i wanted to ...

anyways survival is a good way to earn RP (20,000 RP for beating all 10 rounds ... 18,000 RP for only 9 and so on)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruyome View Post
    survival give you 2000€ not Rp, my last survivial was only 8k rp
    Yup you now only get 100 RP period for winning Criminal Record race, though you do get more if you do it by yourself. K I'll try out Survival and see what happens. I got people that can help so if that's true about the RP then that will work perfectly. Thanks for the reply.

Lvl 11 - Elite

Survival + Bounty boosting

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm currently level 50 and the best way to boost (alone) seems to be the Potshot missions. It takes less than 5 minutes (about four and a half incl. all the process with finishing sequence, hitting repeat and getting through the lobby screens) and outputs 1430 RP on hard plus 7000€ which is a fine bonus.

Is there any better way to increase RP quickly without a boosting buddy?

Lvl 6 - Silver

i don't think there's a quick way really, just do jobs for people like Martin and Lester, and rob armoured trucks when you see them, blowing the back doors off with a sticky bomb gives 2000RP.

Lvl 4 - Silver

There are not enough armored trucks to farm that efficiently. I found 17 or 18 so far (lvl 55 now) and I'll continue looking for them anyway at least until I get the award for 25. However 25*2000 is only 50k RP which is nothing in comparison to the ~600k RP I already have in total. I discovered that Potshot outputs a few hundred more RP when I switch targeting to 'free aim', so that's currently my fastest method of obtaining RP.