World Record on user created races

This is a discussion on World Record on user created races within the Grand Theft Auto V forum, part of the G; What are the requirements to enable word record on user created races? Does the race have to be "Rockstar verified" ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

World Record on user created races

What are the requirements to enable word record on user created races? Does the race have to be "Rockstar verified" or is perhaps only a certain number of players who finished that race required? Does anybody know?

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'd imagine it MIGHT have to get the Rockstar seal of approval, but I have no solid idea.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Some of the WRs on the Rockstar created races are ridiculous. One of them that takes roughly around 2/3 minutes, the WR is 30 seconds!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah, have a look at Criminal Record. It's only 0,28 seconds for a lap if I remember right. It looks very much as many if not all of the world records have been hacked or otherwise badly exploited, that's exactly why I want to know what are the criteria for making the world record appear for user created tracks as this seems to be the only way to get The Record Holder.