View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

5 25.00%
  • 2 - Easy

15 75.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters forum, part of the G; I voted Easy. Pretty fun game, unneccesary grind at the end, and hard mode was easy as you could just ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Easy.

Pretty fun game, unneccesary grind at the end, and hard mode was easy as you could just connect your 2nd controller when you die and wait for yourself to respawn... Haha that was a awesome extra for this game. And pretty easy collectibles if you're using a guide.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

voted Easy it wasn't all that bad of a game not sure how good the movie was but all in all the game was fun just didn't care so much that in the end of the game you had to grind the snot out for XP that was my only gripe hard mode wasn't all that hard especially if you have a friend to play with or you use the 2nd controller to cheat your way through hard mode all in all fun game will I pick it back up and play it .... ehh prolly not fun plat nothing too out of the way to do but crappy grinding in the end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12