easy plat?

This is a discussion on easy plat? within the Grid 2 forum, part of the G; so i looked at the trophy list and i have to say this looks like it could be an easy ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

easy plat?

so i looked at the trophy list and i have to say this looks like it could be an easy plat. (okay no descriptions on how to get each trophy at this time but the detail for each trophy looks rather easy)

so i want to know what you lot think. do you agree or do you think it could be a challenging plat?
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what game is it?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Its in the Grid 2 forum you wally.

Yes, a codies game, platted every F1 game, time for Grid 2.

TC and ABS off will be something to learn, but shouldn't take much time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

shouldn't be too hard, been playing for a few hours and already have 6 trophies
    Proud PlayStation Owner since 1995

Working on:

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by alexyov1 View Post
    shouldn't be too hard, been playing for a few hours and already have 6 trophies
    Hmmm 6 trophies in a few hours means it is easy? GT5 you can get more than 6 trophies in the first hour and is that one easy? Well it is a grind but still you cannot determine a platinum because of the amount of trophies you got in a few hours.

I'm pretty pissed my game isn't going to be here today as I never had a late game Ahhhhhh

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The trophy list looks deceptively easy, but after playing it over the last 12 hours it's some of the objectives you need to achieve within the various campaigns that people might find problematic.
    Mainly the ones where you have to get first place without touching any other cars or anything else.

At least this is the first racing game where I think using a steering wheel will be of little to no advantage, you can control your vehicle perfectly well enough using a controller

I pulled my wheel out ready to plug in, but haven't even bothered hooking my wheel up as it seems pointless

Death to zombies!!

So far i have found the game pretty easy, hate the online though as people dont realise its not destruction derby

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies