Keep Your Friends Close...

This is a discussion on Keep Your Friends Close... within the Grid 2 forum, part of the G; So, I'm looking at doing this trophy as soon as possible however, I have encountered a huge problem. I've signed ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Keep Your Friends Close...

So, I'm looking at doing this trophy as soon as possible however, I have encountered a huge problem.
    I've signed into Racenet with a new email after my last one was hacked.
    However, the email I use for my PSN account was the one that was hacked and shut down.
    I tried to link my Racenet with my PSN account, and it's telling me that I have linked my PSN account to another Racenet account (probably on the old email when I played DIRT Showdown).
    Is there anyway I can unlink my old account or does this mean I now have to wait for the pre-given rivals to be online? Or can people on my friends list add me as a rival on Racenet and it will show up in game?

Forget I Was Ever Here

The only way you can add people onto your social rivals list is if you are signed into Racenet.com or .net whatever it is. Anyone can add you to their rivals list but you will still need to accept it

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 4 - Silver

So, if I add someone on the Racenet website, and my PSN isn't linked to that Racenet account, then will it or won't it work on my game?