Freezing...help

This is a discussion on Freezing...help within the Grid 2 forum, part of the G; just wondering if anyone else is having the game freeze up ? i think there may be a glitch for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Freezing...help

just wondering if anyone else is having the game freeze up ? i think there may be a glitch for the winstreak stat cause 2 times already i have had to start over because it keeps freezing trying to load a race while showing the winstreak stat but on different races (1st resart was on season 2, 2nd resart was on season 3)
    "If you watch Rambo backwards you can see him heal everyone with his magical bullets and repair helicopters with nothing but a bow and arrow...beat that chuck"

Negator

I've heard of several issues with freezing after patching to v1.01.

Try deleting the game install/data and play without the patch. As an alternative, you could try rebuilding your PS3's database.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Banned

Do you have retail or Digital version? Digital version freezes alot and I also tried the retail version.

Revelations 19:16

I have the disc since day 1. Never had a freeze. Rebuild database and/or hope it isnt the disc if thats the case.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i got the digital version, thanks for the tips...now that i'm over being pissed i'll give them a try n' hopefully it fixes everything
    "If you watch Rambo backwards you can see him heal everyone with his magical bullets and repair helicopters with nothing but a bow and arrow...beat that chuck"

Revelations 19:16

UPDATE: Well from my last post, now i've hit a friggin game stopping freeze on the final few WSR races of season 3. Deleted all DLC and game data, reinstalled, and having same dam freeze. WTF?!?!
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@djthaiboxer yea was the same with me also, i think it has to do with the winstreak because i had a big winstreak going and last race i played i knew i wasn't going to win so i restarted the race and since then it was always freezing up when it goes to show your winstreak stat during loading