Question regarding Grid 2

This is a discussion on Question regarding Grid 2 within the Grid 2 forum, part of the G; I downloaded last weeks NA PS+ Free game Grid 2 and it still comes up as the trial. How do ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Question regarding Grid 2

I downloaded last weeks NA PS+ Free game Grid 2 and it still comes up as the trial. How do I get it to be the full game and not the 60 minute trial. I've downloaded the patch and have logged 32 minutes based on the trial. I know I'm missing something obvious or do I just what for the 60 minutes to run out and then it will switch over.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I have not even done a game trial before but maybe after 60 minutes it will continue to work....?

It is time for me to go underground

Lord of all Goat-Men

When you go to buy it on the store, you should have the option to choose the "Version"
    Click on that option, and you'll be able to choose Trial or Full Version. It's very rare that a retail game made free with Plus requires you to download the trial and then unlock it - that's usually for PSN games only.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I have not even done a game trial before but maybe after 60 minutes it will continue to work....?
    I have never downloaded a trial either and yes, right as soon as the 60 minutes is up it switched over to the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    When you go to buy it on the store, you should have the option to choose the "Version"
    Click on that option, and you'll be able to choose Trial or Full Version. It's very rare that a retail game made free with Plus requires you to download the trial and then unlock it - that's usually for PSN games only.
    It never gave me that option and it switched over after the 60 minutes was up. I tried to close the thread but it wouldn't let me.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

are you sure you downloaded the game not the demo?
    because there is no trail in a full game, either you buy it or download the demo version

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by hallogeenlamp View Post
    because there is no trail in a full game, either you buy it or download the demo version
    Issue has already been resolved................Not to mention this game has had a trial and he/she wasn't aware it was a full game because it was giving a trial time count if you read the post.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by hallogeenlamp View Post
    I didn't buy it. Grid 2 was free through PS+

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Issue has already been resolved................Not to mention this game has had a trial and he/she wasn't aware it was a full game because it was giving a trial time count if you read the post.
    I wanted to leave the thread open just in case you wanted to have a final comment. Thread will be closed now :broken: