Question Regarding Ring Master

This is a discussion on Question Regarding Ring Master within the Grid 2 forum, part of the G; So I was kind of stupid and didnt notice that this trophy was missable. That being said, I missed this ...

Trophy Huntin'

Question Regarding Ring Master

So I was kind of stupid and didnt notice that this trophy was missable. That being said, I missed this trophy and need to go back for it. How far into the restarted WSR is there a race that I could possibly do this. I'm hoping it's somewhere in season 1...

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

Forget I Was Ever Here

I haven't played this game since release but there was more than 1 chance at earning the trophy throughout the career...what season are you on? I'd say you can chance it by going forward in the game and getting it but don't know where your at

It is time for me to go underground

Trophy Huntin'

I've already completed the WSR meaning that I'd have to start it over in order to get it. I had noticed in the trophies that doing vehicle challenges were unnecessary to get the platinum... Apparently that was correct, save for this one trophy. So pretty much, i finished the game and I can't go back to do it without starting a new save game file. I haven't restarted it seeing as that I need to finish a couple trophies so I was hoping to get an idea as to how far I would have to restart it in order to finish the plat

Trophy Huntin'

I ended up finding this out on my own. You can get this towards the end of season 2 for anyone caring.You will need to do a vehicle challenge to get the BMW that is offered at the beginning of the WSR for season 2. Hope that helps anyone who pulls a stupid like me