Sierra Mountains Orb

This is a discussion on Sierra Mountains Orb within the Guacamelee! forum, part of the G; Anyone else having troubles with this? I've finished the game today and got all orbs (incl. Tule Tree) except for ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sierra Mountains Orb

Anyone else having troubles with this? I've finished the game today and got all orbs (incl. Tule Tree) except for this. Watched a youtube video and I'm now in the second last section with all those tiny platforms. It's driving me mad!!! Guess I need a break because I find this even more difficult than Tree Tops.

KCCO!

You just gotta keep at it. Those orbs are very tough to get because of the platforming. It takes patience, and practice makes perfect.

Venire, Videre, Vince

That was the toughest orb to get with the shifting platforms, as Hitman says keep at it and neva neva give up! If you played Metroid on NES then you will remember the platform jumping!

Lvl 9 - Gold

That part totally reminded me of old Mega Man games. It's definitely challenging, but still doable. You just have to concentrate on both sets of platforms and proceed slowly. I failed more often when I tried rushing it. Slow and steady will win the race here. Good luck.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just needed a break. Did it within 30 minutes now but I was sweating. A trick to make this relatively simple is to stay on one platform until you're confident to move forward. Jump up straight once and do the double jump once the platform disappears. Then head butt (circle, don't move left stick) in the air and the platform has spawned again when you land. Did it on my third try this way and until then I also had the first half of the platforms memorized but still this was way more intense than Tule Tree. Great platforming.