The Official Guitar Hero 5 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Guitar Hero 5 Boosting Thread within the Guitar Hero 5 forum, part of the G; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Guitar Hero 5 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey every1 I need all the online trophys and more add me if any1 wants to my psn is mr_s1ck_suicide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, my PlayStation account name is DarkTeddyBear666. My time zone is Eastern/Standard time (United States). The Guitar Hero 5 trophies I'm looking to earn is All Four Bass Are Belong To Us, Barbershop, Crank It Up To 11, Drumline, Fest Quartet Quest, Menage A Huit, Outgoing, Rocktopus, Sampler Plate, Our Powers Combined, String Quartet. I know it's a lot and I apologize. I'm willing to help others and if I get all of these trophies, then I get Platinum for Guitar Hero 5. Thank you. I have a guitar, a microphone and a drum set.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need Help And Willing To Help Others

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTeddyBear666 View Post
    Hello, my PlayStation account name is DarkTeddyBear666. My time zone is Eastern/Standard time (United States). The Guitar Hero 5 trophies I'm looking to earn is All Four Bass Are Belong To Us, Barbershop, Crank It Up To 11, Drumline, Fest Quartet Quest, Menage A Huit, Outgoing, Rocktopus, Sampler Plate, Our Powers Combined, String Quartet. I know it's a lot and I apologize. I'm willing to help others and if I get all of these trophies, then I get Platinum for Guitar Hero 5. Thank you. I have a guitar, a microphone and a drum set.
    Just another comment. I will by the end of the week (or beginning of next week) will have an extra guitar. Meaning, I'll by then have one microphone, two guitars and one drum kit.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What's up, names pitboy43. I have one of each instrument (guitar, mike, drums). I need most of the online trophies. My PSN id = pitboy43, just send me a msg with GH5 in the content box. Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking for help acquiring any online trophies i could never find anyone online, ill help with whatever, i only have the guitar and a microphone, i can play either bass or guitar but i don't sing ''trust me its for the best''...lol MY PSN ID: abc-123_zyx-987_

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, everyone. Sorry that I'm apparently quite late to boost in this game but I've just gotten into this game and was looking to get some of the online trophies myself. I have one drum set but numerous guitars and microphones so I'm pretty much up for everything. Shoot me a friend request at ThrivingMentok if you're interested.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Okay. I'm down to a single trophy left and I can pretty much help people get any other multiplayer related trophy in the game. I know this board may be dead but I figured I'd bump it to take one last shot. Hit me up at ThrivingMentok if you're interested in boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi
    i need crank it up to 11, Ménage à Huit, our powers combined. 2 micro and 1 guitar.
    PSN: Mordred87

QWE
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Will be selling all my guitar hero stuff and games. Therefore I will no longer be requesting friends or be able to help out with any more trophies. Sorry for anyone who received a friend request from ABCDabcdWXYZ and the inconvenience this may have caused.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi.

I need some help for this Trophys :

Drumline:
    Play a song with 4 Drummers

Ménage à Huit:
    Play an online match with 8 players, all on the same instrument

Rocktopus:
    Make a standard 8 player Band v Band match online, win or lose

My PSN ID :

sefr_zero_cool

pls Help me
    Last edited by zero_cool; 02-06-2014 at 05:45 PM.